Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

macnamee on the left v hughes

Would keep the diamond for the moment. However if you are going to take either Smith or Lappin off bring on McNamee rather than Hughes. Then the fun and games could really start.

Start with the diamond to keep it solid early doors, go a goal or two up to break their spirit, bring macnamee on second half to finish them off.

[quote user="morty"]Start with the diamond to keep it solid early doors, go a goal or two up to break their spirit, bring macnamee on second half to finish them off.[/quote]

Agree. Get 2/3 goals up, and when Leeds are throwing on defenders for strikers take Smith/Lappin off and use McNamee to hit them on the counter.

Cue 5-0 win!

I''m with you Jim but don''t think it will happen. I liked it when Lambert responded to Russell''s suspension by going all out offensive.

And with Leeds confidence shot, i''d like to see us rip in to them all guns blazing (inc Macca) from the off.

[quote user="a1canary"]I''m with you Jim but don''t think it will happen. I liked it when Lambert responded to Russell''s suspension by going all out offensive.

And with Leeds confidence shot, i''d like to see us rip in to them all guns blazing (inc Macca) from the off.[/quote]As far as tactical changes go that is one of the most exciting and inspirational things I''ve seen a Norwich manager do in years.