Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

Norwich Fans

As loads of you seem to be arguing over who said what about Gary Holt, i thought i would give you something to be proud about.

This weekend i was in Dublin and on the way back to the airport Myself and the taxi driver got talking about football. He told me he was a season ticket holder at Man Utd and was at the match when City played there this season. He said he had never come across fans as good as ours, they out sang the man u fans through out and continued even when we had been beat. He said he wished Man u fans showed such passion.

Gotta agree with Spuddy bananaman, "Best Away support"... out cheering home teams all over the League venues... Every away game, win, draw or lose!! we may in the relegation battle as the season end draws near, but we''ll go into it fighting and cheering the most passionately!!

ONWARD NORWICH CITY!!

The Y''army are something to be very proud of. Could if it gets even better be the Barmy Army of Football or more. Pompey fans particularly at home are quite good and won the fans fair play award and best fans so we have to aim for that. 

a manu fan????

*faints*

you mean, people actually support man u for passion, i thought it was just for glory!!!!!!!!

Onwards AND UPWARDS (the table) canaries

This seems to be a recurring theme on message boards everywhere (and recognised by Worthy on the official site today). Our unstinting support for the team, as well as our friendliness to opposition supporters, is becoming well known throughout the game. Well done, Yellows, you (we!) should all be very proud of this growing reputation.