Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

January Signings

Well out of all the rumours i have heard i think that denmark''s ''Wayne Rooney'' which is jan Kristiansen, we should get him before the German clubs do... After all he has admitted he would choose England first

is there anyway that we can even just say to Nigel that to take a look at this player .. i mean everyone seems for him

P.S: Jan also scored in OB''s 3-1 win over Aalborg asiisting twice and scoring one.. for the second week running... SEE WHAT WE MEAN lol

Ooops soz pasted the wrong score line .. it was Fc Midjtylland 0 - 4 Esjberg. Jan Kristiansen plays for Esbjerg by the way and like i said he scored and assisted 2 for the second week running

I hate to put a dampner on things, but he he really is  Denmarks answer to Wayne Rooney, why would he come to us. Sure we may be able to offer him regular first team football, but there would surley be bigger teams in the hunt for him if he is as good as all that. Thats my thoughts anyway, any complaints to the usual address please!!

if hes as bad as wayne rooney, why do we need him?????? lol

anyway, i say buy him!

Well in fact the big eared norwegian as quoted a little way above is not jan kristiansen because he is danishwww.jankristiansen.com isnt him but if you want to see what the player looks like then here it is : http://www.efb.dk/foto/shop/NHC129716.jpg .. he looking like that ball has killed his family or summit lol... anyway i think with the budget we got now we can get him

DO IT Nigel Worthington !! bring in some goals !! = Jan Kristiansen

Absoloute legend on Championship manager....

Needless fact of the day.