Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Patrick Kisnorbo

[quote user="NCFC91"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Agreed.  An injury one might wish on Muscat but not on a decent and apparently honourable player like Kisnorbo.  Shame on you Hoolahan etc.[/quote]

Few moments before he got injured he pinned Harris to the floor and grabbed him by the neck. [^o)] Was lucky to not get at least a yellow IMO. I too wouldnt wish injury on anyone but I dont think you can exactly call him an ''honourable'' player. [:S]

Also, I guess their back 4 on Saturday will be something like Hughes, Bromby, Naylor (LOL) and White. [:P] Looks good to me!

[/quote]

Watch it again Sir, it was HARRIS who grabbed Kisnorbo first, and then made it look like he had done nothing.  Anyway, they were both having a laugh about it.

Awful injury, best of luck to him.
[/quote]

Na. Harris was standing his ground, jostling for the ball and it doesnt warrant to be pinned down on the floor held by the neck ffs. [^o)] I know what I saw, I dont need people like you to tell me what I did and didnt see. [:|] Thanks all the same.

[/quote]

Not what I saw, Harris was standing his ground, but as soon as they fell to the groud it was Harris who grabbed Kisnorbo first.  Just watch it again.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC91"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC91"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Agreed.  An injury one might wish on Muscat but not on a decent and apparently honourable player like Kisnorbo.  Shame on you Hoolahan etc.[/quote]

Few moments before he got injured he pinned Harris to the floor and grabbed him by the neck. [^o)] Was lucky to not get at least a yellow IMO. I too wouldnt wish injury on anyone but I dont think you can exactly call him an ''honourable'' player. [:S]

Also, I guess their back 4 on Saturday will be something like Hughes, Bromby, Naylor (LOL) and White. [:P] Looks good to me!

[/quote]

Watch it again Sir, it was HARRIS who grabbed Kisnorbo first, and then made it look like he had done nothing.  Anyway, they were both having a laugh about it.

Awful injury, best of luck to him.
[/quote]

Na. Harris was standing his ground, jostling for the ball and it doesnt warrant to be pinned down on the floor held by the neck ffs. [^o)] I know what I saw, I dont need people like you to tell me what I did and didnt see. [:|] Thanks all the same.

[/quote]

Not what I saw, Harris was standing his ground, but as soon as they fell to the groud it was Harris who grabbed Kisnorbo first.  Just watch it again.

[/quote]

[|-)]