Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Patrick Kisnorbo

I wouldn''t wish that sort of injury on anyone (sportsman or otherwise). I hope he makes a full recovery and is back playing sometime next season.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I wouldn''t wish that sort of injury on anyone (sportsman or otherwise). I hope he makes a full recovery and is back playing sometime next season.

[/quote]indeed best of luck to him, I want us to win because we are the better team, not because all of their best players are out injured!

Christ, how low can you fall...? I wouldn''t wish any footballer an injury like that... Get a life Hoolahan Youlahan, you R pathetic!!!!

Thats a potentially career threatening injury so I hope he makes a good recovery. However I can delight in what happened to Jermaine Beckford. Apparently he wasn''t injured at all and just had a massive bust up with Grayson. Fingers crossed the rift has not healed by Saturday.

Really unlucky to miss out on the World Cup as well, hope he has speedy recovery. What will this to their defence come Saturday?

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]Thats a potentially career threatening injury so I hope he makes a good recovery. However I can delight in what happened to Jermaine Beckford. Apparently he wasn''t injured at all and just had a massive bust up with Grayson. Fingers crossed the rift has not healed by Saturday.[/quote]

Stormed out of Training, he was told Dicov was playing and he was benched, Dicov is staying Beckford is leaving, no rift healed by Saturday, Oh well never mind. 

Its on the BBC website they don''t tend to make calls like that unless its true.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]Its on the BBC website they don''t tend to make calls like that unless its true.[/quote]

Thanks for the update.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Agreed.  An injury one might wish on Muscat but not on a decent and apparently honourable player like Kisnorbo.  Shame on you Hoolahan etc.[/quote]

But if you read Hoolahan ?''s thread again you will realise he didn''t wish any injury on anybody.

[quote user="Alf Tupper"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Agreed.  An injury one might wish on Muscat but not on a decent and apparently honourable player like Kisnorbo.  Shame on you Hoolahan etc.[/quote]

But if you read Hoolahan ?''s thread again you will realise he didn''t wish any injury on anybody.

[/quote]

fair point.  he seems to be relishing it rather than wishing for it and I accept the admonishment.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Alf Tupper"]

[/quote]

fair point.  he seems to be relishing it rather than wishing for it and I accept the admonishment.

[/quote]

I''m not relishing it but I can''t say I''m unhappy about it !

Yeah ok. Good for Norwich, but there''s another player who won''t be able to compete in the WC. Must be gutting for a player. Feel sorry for him.

Few moments before he got injured he pinned Harris to the floor and grabbed him by the neck. [^o)] Was lucky to not get at least a yellow IMO. I too wouldnt wish injury on anyone but I dont think you can exactly call him an ''honourable'' player. [:S]

Also, I guess their back 4 on Saturday will be something like Hughes, Bromby, Naylor (LOL) and White. [:P] Looks good to me!

Truly dreadful injury if true.

However, he shouldn''t have been on the pitch by then - that assault on Harris had to be worthy of a red card!

[quote user="woody"]Truly dreadful injury if true. However, he shouldn''t have been on the pitch by then - that assault on Harris had to be worthy of a red card![/quote]

Agreed I couldnt believe the ref just had a talking to him.

How fans have changed! apparently,when any player went down badly,fans would sing songs like,"we hope your `insert male part that consists of 2` drop off" and chant the death march as they were carried off!  And im now being told,give em an oscar"  I rememeber "she fell over" from my first days

[quote user="Eadienhucks"]How fans have changed! apparently,when any player went down badly,fans would sing songs like,"we hope your `insert male part that consists of 2` drop off" and chant the death march as they were carried off!  And im now being told,give em an oscar"  I rememeber "she fell over" from my first days[/quote]fans will sing that, and "dig a hole an f''-ing bury him" and such like, but that''s banter which is different from actually wishing injury on a player

[quote user="NCFC91"]

Few moments before he got injured he pinned Harris to the floor and grabbed him by the neck. [^o)] Was lucky to not get at least a yellow IMO. I too wouldnt wish injury on anyone but I dont think you can exactly call him an ''honourable'' player. [:S]

Also, I guess their back 4 on Saturday will be something like Hughes, Bromby, Naylor (LOL) and White. [:P] Looks good to me!

[/quote]Watch it again Sir, it was HARRIS who grabbed Kisnorbo first, and then made it look like he had done nothing.  Anyway, they were both having a laugh about it.Awful injury, best of luck to him.

From an Aussie point of view very sad about Kisnorbo but we still have enough left to win the world cup without relying on the skills of Muscat

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="NCFC91"]

[/quote]

Watch it again Sir, it was HARRIS who grabbed Kisnorbo first, and then made it look like he had done nothing.  Anyway, they were both having a laugh about it.

Awful injury, best of luck to him.
[/quote]

Na. Harris was standing his ground, jostling for the ball and it doesnt warrant to be pinned down on the floor held by the neck ffs. [^o)] I know what I saw, I dont need people like you to tell me what I did and didnt see. [:|] Thanks all the same.

[quote user="NCFC91"]

[/quote]

Fair point again.  I seem to have to back track a lot on this thread.  What I meant is that he seems, that game excepted, to play the ball and not be a thug.  Unlike Naylor, he does not seem to go for the player.  I guess he is more say Nelson.  Gey on with the game and try and be hard but not dirty.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="NCFC91"]

[/quote]

Fair point again.  I seem to have to back track a lot on this thread.  What I meant is that he seems, that game excepted, to play the ball and not be a thug.  Unlike Naylor, he does not seem to go for the player.  I guess he is more say Nelson.  Gey on with the game and try and be hard but not dirty.

[/quote]

I agree, that game aside I didnt really think of him as a ''dirty'' player whereas Naylor I would more so than him.