Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

NCFC STAR IS RIGHT...

Being confident we are going up,as if you think we will blow a 11 point gap,with a major goal diff on top,then LAMBERT isnt the manager everyone seems to think he is! (including me) ..Lambert isnt struggling with major injurie worries,has a strong squad with many players who are not in the team,good enough for a starting line up in most other sides in this league (poss higher,to be proven)..So why or how could we suddenly implode? I think we may drop points  here and there,but will gain others and have more than enough in the tank to go up!...most other clubs fans have been saying this about us since jan!!  ...SO YES I AGREE NCFC STAR, WE WILL GO UP(with the grace of the big man upstairs! :)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Being confident we are going up,as if you think we will blow a 11 point gap,with a major goal diff on top,then LAMBERT isnt the manager everyone seems to think he is! (including me) ..Lambert isnt struggling with major injurie worries,has a strong squad with many players who are not in the team,good enough for a starting line up in most other sides in this league (poss higher,to be proven)..So why or how could we suddenly implode? I think we may drop points  here and there,but will gain others and have more than enough in the tank to go up!...most other clubs fans have been saying this about us since jan!!  ...SO YES I AGREE NCFC STAR, WE WILL GO UP(with the grace of the big man upstairs! :)

[/quote]

Werent Leeds fans saying a similar thing & oh dear look what happened to them. Until we are crowned I won''t beleive it. I didnt when we went up to the Prem & I won''t this time around either!!!! Lots of things coulld happen between now & the end!!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

See my reply on the other equally annoying thread

[quote user="Spud1973"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

Werent Leeds fans saying a similar thing & oh dear look what happened to them. Until we are crowned I won''t beleive it. I didnt when we went up to the Prem & I won''t this time around either!!!! Lots of things coulld happen between now & the end!!

[/quote]

I knew someone would say this, the difference is Leeds said it with over half the season remaining.  We''re saying it with 9 games left of which at least half we should be more than confident of winning.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Why didn''t you just reply in the other thread instead of making a new one?[/quote]He wouldn''t get the attention that he is clearly seeking........

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!

Sorry - just keeping with the original topic...

[quote user="Spud1973"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote] Simple question,and to give you a clue.. the answer is up above...whats the big difference between leeds and norwich?  give up? ..Grayson and a weaker squad and in camp dissatifaction ..Compared to LAMBERT ,stronger squad and a happy camp ..simples

[/quote]

[quote user="First Jedi"]LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! Sorry - just keeping with the original topic...[/quote] Lol if that was the case,i would be sad enough to be on here all the time posting!  I didnt reply on other thread as i felt it was worthy of a new thread to show that some of us,aint always looking on the half empty  glass cenario until it was mathmatically proved..( like some fans who start moaning straight from kick off) ..and when it is proved then no doubt we will get the "he`s not good enough for the championship",moaners even before they have been given a chance to prove themselves at a higher grade!

[quote user="First Jedi"]LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! Sorry - just keeping with the original topic...[/quote]

Bloody hell, what''s ruffled your feathers today FJ?

[quote user="First Jedi"]LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! Sorry - just keeping with the original topic...[/quote]

Haha ace, made me chuckle!

[quote user="The Duke"]

Haha ace, made me chuckle!

[/quote] If thats your level of humour,try the chuckle brothers! ..You will bust a rib mate

I think were pretty much guaranteed to go up this season but these type of threads still really annoy me, some people clearly think our promotion challenge isn''t even in doubt while others prefer to wait until it''s official before celebrating, neither is right or wrong in my book thus making these debates very tedious and pointless.

Well, I think Barcleybred is right!

In saying NCFC STAR is right........

And I think someone should start a thread to say so............

[:S]