Sign in to follow this  
Iwan´s Left Foot

Leeds game.

Before you all kill me, I have no doubt we will gain promotion and am 99% sure we will go up as champions. That being said, I really have a bad feeling about this weekend''s game, does anyone else?

I''d be more than happy for someone to pull this post back out at 5pm Saturday and prove me worng!!

[quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]Before you all kill me, I have no doubt we will gain promotion and am 99% sure we will go up as champions. That being said, I really have a bad feeling about this weekend''s game, does anyone else? I''d be more than happy for someone to pull this post back out at 5pm Saturday and prove me worng!![/quote]

That''s you + whoever else might feel the same way, thinking to yourself ''I''ll have a bad feeling about Saturday so if we get a decent result I''ll be pleased''

I''ve been there but not for this game mate....think we all need to chill out...the pressure is obviously all on Leeds as they need to make up the points, we''ve put ourselves in a very good position and yes whilst its possible that we could fall, we must remain positive otherwise it''ll rub off on the players!

I said yesterday that my 100% honest opinion is Norwich 1-2 Leeds. For some reason I can just see it happening. I think our players know we are pretty much up. Therefore Leeds will want it more.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I said yesterday that my 100% honest opinion is Norwich 1-2 Leeds. For some reason I can just see it happening. I think our players know we are pretty much up. Therefore Leeds will want it more.[/quote]I dread to think what your prediction would be if we were playing Millwall on Saturday. They obviously wanted it way more than Leeds did on Monday.

I too have a nagging feeling that we will lose, and while a defeat is always uncomfortable I am not worried that it will have any affect on where we play football next season.

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Nice to see were all feeling very positive ahead of our big game...........[/quote]

Can''t help what you feel mate. And let''s be honest, we haven''t exactly got the best record in big games.