Sign in to follow this  
newcastle uni canary

Re: shocked and appaulled

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Eh? Have I missed something? All live television games are streamed online somwhere so it''s hardly a surprise our live game with sky is going to have a live stream.[/quote]

You aren''t alone, what have we missed? [:^)]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]i am dismayed to announce it seems the tranmere norwich game will be streamed on the internet

link

i truelly hope noone will be tuning in to watch it
[/quote]

Please, please, please tell me that you are not reading English

[/quote]

No he''s doing a Masters in Norfolk having graduated from Dereham University.

[quote user="Alf Tupper"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]i am dismayed to announce it seems the tranmere norwich game will be streamed on the internet

link

[/quote]

[/quote]

No he''s doing a Masters in Norfolk having graduated from Dereham University.

[/quote]

Does even Dereham University accept that level of illiteracy???   Standards today eh?

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]i am dismayed to announce it seems the tranmere norwich game will be streamed on the internet linki truelly hope noone will be tuning in to watch it [/quote]

[/quote]dyslexia is hilarious isn''t it

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]"Does even Dereham University accept that level of illiteracy??? Standards today eh?" What a toffee nosed * you are.[/quote]

Sorry.  Full respect to Dereham University

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

link

[/quote]

[/quote]

dyslexia is hilarious isn''t it
[/quote]

And extremely common amongst Internet users apparently. What "Newcastle Uni" do you go to?

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]i am dismayed to announce it seems the tranmere norwich game will be streamed on the internet linki truelly hope noone will be tuning in to watch it [/quote]

[/quote]dyslexia is hilarious isn''t it[/quote]I always thought that dyslexia was a problems with b''s and d''s, not Capital letters or spelling.  But then CambridgeCanary neglected to add a full-stop.  None of us are English teachers anyway [:)]

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]"Does even Dereham University accept that level of illiteracy??? Standards today eh?" What a toffee nosed * you are.[/quote]

[/quote]I hear all the brightest stars of Breckland studied at Dereham University... Fat Pat from the chippy, Two-Finger Frank (who recently wowed the crowds when he broke the long-standing record of 17 hours and 52 minutes at the pool table in the Red Lion) and that chap who invented the self-cleaning denim suit....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]dyslexia is hilarious isn''t it[/quote]

And extremely common amongst Internet users apparently. What "Newcastle Uni" do you go to?

[/quote]University of Newcastle upon Tyne, is that good enough for you?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

link

[/quote]

[/quote]

dyslexia is hilarious isn''t it
[/quote]

I always thought that dyslexia was a problems with b''s and d''s, not Capital letters or spelling.  But then CambridgeCanary neglected to add a full-stop.  None of us are English teachers anyway [:)]
[/quote]

"Ah, very good.  I was wondering who''d spot that first Wilson."

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Surely the title of this thread should have read "shocked and appaulled, Neil"?
[/quote]

Or even "shocked and anneilled Paul"

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]
I hear all the brightest stars of Breckland studied at Dereham University... Fat Pat from the chippy, Two-Finger Frank (who recently wowed the crowds when he broke the long-standing record of 17 hours and 52 minutes at the pool table in the Red Lion) and that chap who invented the self-cleaning denim suit....
[/quote]

Ahhhh the Red Lion pool table, the tales I could tell [:O]