Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="First Jedi"]Try reading/using the threads long since posts on the subject. Thank you.[/quote]

First jedi, if you touch the end of a pin, then thats what you are..... thanks

P.S It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have a right to tell other posters off.

I''d rather have a post like this on the first page then one titled ''Its all Smudgers fault....'' which appears to just be a love in for all the ''regulars'' on here.

Anyway,

1. Norwich

2. Charlton

3. Swindon

4. Millwall

5. Leeds

6. Colchester

"It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have a right to tell other posters off."

It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have to re-post the same discussions instead of contributing to existing ones.

[quote user="First Jedi"]"It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have a right to tell other posters off." It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have to re-post the same discussions instead of contributing to existing ones.[/quote]

Do you work for the council? Or maybe yo''re a tax man? Stop being petty & move on...

1. Norwich

2. Millwall

3. Leeds

4. Swindon

5. Charlton

6. Colchester

Swindon to win the play-offs

norwich.

millwall

leeds

charlton

swindon

southampton .

norwich and millwall are in the form teams and will go up automatic .

southampton will edge into the play offs ..just have a feeling

[quote user="First Jedi"]"It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have a right to tell other posters off."

It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have to re-post the same discussions instead of contributing to existing ones.[/quote]Get a life mate, asif ur so bothered lol

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="First Jedi"]"It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have a right to tell other posters off."

It irritates me that there are so many jerks on this board who are so full of their own sense of importance that they feel they have to re-post the same discussions instead of contributing to existing ones.[/quote]Get a life mate, asif ur so bothered lol[/quote]Jedi. You''re such a loser like the rest of the forum police on here! Who the hell bothers to trapse through months worth of threads incase their topic has already been ''covered''. Seriously, some people have more time on their hands than to read every single thread just in case.And if I remember, I think I may start up a similar thread to this one and maybe a few other as the season draws to a close.My Top Six =NorwichMilwallLeedsSwindonCharltonSouthampton (well they have been one of the best sides in the league this season even if it is a hell of an outside chance)

1 Bayer Leverkusen

2 Bayern Munich

3 Schalke

4 Werder Bremen

5 Borussia Dortmund

6 Hamburg

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]1. Norwich 2. Don''t care 3. Don''t care 4. Don''t care 5. Don''t care 6. Leeds :)[/quote]lol  exellent...the only thing i would change...

1.Norwich

2. dont care

3. dont care

4. dont care

5. dont care

6. dont care

7. Leeds    [Y]

1, On a Beach in Dominican Republic2, In a Jacuzzi in Dominican Republic3, In a Caravan with a Girl and  4 of my mates4, On a seepskin rug in front of a log fire5, In the honeymoon Suite On my wedding Night6, On a grass field in the middle of no-where in France

[quote user="Del boy"]1, On a Beach in Dominican Republic2, In a Jacuzzi in Dominican Republic3, In a Caravan with a Girl and  4 of her mates4, On a seepskin rug in front of a log fire5, In the honeymoon Suite On my wedding Night6, On a grass field in the middle of no-where in France [/quote]