Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

WACCOE - Latest

I tried to register on there but they somehow knew I was a member of the resistance and wouldnt let me in.

Whatever is the obsession with this Leeds site, you''d all be moaning if they turned up on here in their droves.

[quote user="cityangel"]Whatever is the obsession with this Leeds site, you''d all be moaning if they turned up on here in their droves.[/quote]Yeah I agree. However I would rather just read and laugh at the poor buggers, rather than waste my time making an account, just to recieve a hell of a load of abuse for what reason other than looking like a complete arrogant tool?

lol love this

Casper
Debbie McGee
Sooty
Sweep
Paul Daniels
Bungle
Zippy
George
Gordon the Gopher
Basil Brush
The pantomine horse from Rentaghost

Surely a team with more a chance

user - leeds27

password - lescott

just dont change nout so i cant view and all is good

ps i dont have priveledges to post on their sadly [:(]

[quote user="Champions"]

user - leeds27

password - lescott

just dont change nout so i cant view and all is good

ps i dont have priveledges to post on their sadly [:(]

[/quote]It worked............bugger me and thanks![Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]Whatever is the obsession with this Leeds site, you''d all be moaning if they turned up on here in their droves.[/quote]

Now then Angel ,my little cherub,sweet pea and all that i really do think you must practise what you preach as i seem to remember you were giving regular updates from the Colchester website a few months back.

[quote user="Kathy"]I tried to register on there but they somehow knew I was a member of the resistance and wouldnt let me in.[/quote]

Unlike us maybe they just don''t let girlies on there Kathy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Whatever is the obsession with this Leeds site, you''d all be moaning if they turned up on here in their droves.[/quote]

Now then Angel ,my little cherub,sweet pea and all that i really do think you must practise what you preach as i seem to remember you were giving regular updates from the Colchester website a few months back.

[/quote]

Now look here my little cherub  [:)]don''t let the facts get in the way of a good story. You asked me to help you with something  on the Colchester main site a while ago which I did and I haven''t logged in there since.

I can totally understand people reading other teams forums ( I do), my half hearted objection was more to do with the opening poster rallying people round to register on a Leeds only forum and flooding it with masses of posts.

We hate it if people do it to us [:)]plus there''s loads of good multi team forums you can post on to banter with fans from other clubs.

Still don''t see what the obsession is with Leeds - 22 threads on the front page - its just another game we''ll win so why is everyone worrying?

I''m enjoying having a peep at the Leeds sites. Let''s face it, they are having a horrific season of two halves. Promotion and relegation. The first half they not only thought promotion was assured in September, some of them thought they were world beaters. When they went to Old Trafford and won in the cup some believed they would be the "Leed" story on the BBC every week. Now that they are experiencing their "relegation" form they are re-writing the English language. Their dictionary only contains one word. [:D]

I smiled this morning at the input from one of their eternal optimists:

I''ve got a feeling ...
We will beat norwich, Larry will have to stand up and smell the coffee.
Its not that the players are not good enough it''s the fact that larry has got the tactics wrong we should have been alot tighter at the back and in the middle. Saturday i expect we will be tight and hit them on the break.

I think he means they will be inebriated and try to score while we are in the dressing room at half-time. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I''m enjoying having a peep at the Leeds sites. Let''s face it, they are having a horrific season of two halves. Promotion and relegation. The first half they not only thought promotion was assured in September, some of them thought they were world beaters. When they went to Old Trafford and won in the cup some believed they would be the "Leed" story on the BBC every week. Now that they are experiencing their "relegation" form they are re-writing the English language. Their dictionary only contains one word. [:D]

I smiled this morning at the input from one of their eternal optimists:

I''ve got a feeling ...
We will beat norwich, Larry will have to stand up and smell the coffee.
Its not that the players are not good enough it''s the fact that larry has got the tactics wrong we should have been alot tighter at the back and in the middle. Saturday i expect we will be tight and hit them on the break.

I think he means they will be inebriated and try to score while we are in the dressing room at half-time. [:D]

[/quote]And you always thought thit my smelling was bid YC![;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]Cant resist it either Yankee. You cant beat a bit of Schadenfreude.[/quote]

I would not know Kathy been ages since I had any[;)]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]The WACCOE administrators have now blocked browsing on the site. Who''s up for creating an account and joining in???[/quote]

Like others on here I opened an account on this site but was''nt allowed to post on it, they never gave a reason, So me being me thought right I''m not having that, so I phoned them up to ask why, now here''s the funny bit, It''s because I might use abusive language towards Leeds fans,( Please stop Laughing ) 

It doesnt look like they have blocked it just because we might be offend them but they dont like non-contributors. Apparently they had 2500 viewing the site last night, but only 200 of them were registered users...

I was registered on there. They even promoted me out of the boyspank newbie section. However some moron banned me and despite the ban expiring and being given back permission to post it still says I''m banned..HUGE LOSS!.. HUGE.