Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

A varied thread hahaa

Whos going top Leeds then ?What game do you think we will confirm Championship football ?The best goal you have seen so far this season ?If we kept the same squad for next season in the Chmapionship (including forster & elloit) where do you think we would finish ?Do you still want new owners?

I am going, sitting in the Jarrold as usual

Controversial but Andy Reid''s chip against us in the league cup. Fantastic goal which if Gerrard had scored we would still be hearing about. For Norwich Chris Martin''s second against Colchester. Lovely move on a terrible pitch and a vital goal as it effectively killed the game off. Plus I enjoyed taunting Cowling from the stand.

14th

In the long term yes, but they have to have the club interests at heart. I get the impression Ipswich arent any better off under Marcus Evans. If you read TWTD they are still in a lot of debt.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]

I am going, sitting in the Jarrold as usual

Controversial but Andy Reid''s chip against us in the league cup. Fantastic goal which if Gerrard had scored we would still be hearing about. For Norwich Chris Martin''s second against Colchester. Lovely move on a terrible pitch and a vital goal as it effectively killed the game off. Plus I enjoyed taunting Cowling from the stand.

14th

In the long term yes, but they have to have the club interests at heart. I get the impression Ipswich arent any better off under Marcus Evans. If you read TWTD they are still in a lot of debt.

[/quote]Chris martin vs millwall away was goodbut johnsons last second winner vs sarffend was just amazing