Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

This is our Week

We win Saturday and we have pretty much secured this and sewn this up. Back to the Championship we go and work towards the Premier League where we belong.

This really is our week and a huge game, win and i agree with you blurboy, bit lose and with a Millwall win and easy run in suddenly the gap closes to 5 and 8 points. Millwall run in is very easy and I can see them winning most. Its in our own hands boys, a win will be the biggest of the season for sure

I don''t think the game is that important. If lose it isnt the end of the world. We need about 88 points to go up. I am pretty sure we will find three wins from Tranmere (A), Stockport (H), Gillingham (H), Leyton Orient (A), Carlisle (H) and MK Dons (H). We have got an awful lot of chances to go up.

i feel the teams 3rd place and lower have to much of a ask to catch us now ,even if we lose to leeds(of which i can not see) .

most of the teams that can catch us have to play each other ,resulting in them taking points off each other. the only team that is in form at this stage of the season is millwall .

leeds looked very tired against millwall ,and to be honest i do believe thier form will continue to drop ,especially since beckford has started playing up again .

with 9 games left and our points being 11 over 3rd place ,third place have to win 4 more than us ,i  cant see even millwall doing that .

2 or 3 wins and it wont be possible for any other team to catch us.

i cant wait to see what magic lambert can produce in the championship , with the promise of transfer funds .....the sun is starting to shine over camp canary .

I agree; the result does not overly affect us - win and it''s party time - a draw is OK and a defeat won''t kill us. We should be relaxed enough to perform well - that cannot be said for the opposition!

Our players know they were the better team at Elland Road - and will want to show the football world that Fraser''s kick was nothing but an unfortunate fluke.

Norwich will be driven by desire - Leeds by fear - should be interesting this one!

OTBC

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]I don''t think the game is that important. If lose it isnt the end of the world. We need about 88 points to go up. I am pretty sure we will find three wins from Tranmere (A), Stockport (H), Gillingham (H), Leyton Orient (A), Carlisle (H) and MK Dons (H). We have got an awful lot of chances to go up.[/quote]

I''m glad that I''m not the only one who thinks like that. People seem to be building up this game as the make or break of the season yet we have 8 more games after that to get just 11 points and I''m confident we''ll do that with or without points from the Leeds game

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]I don''t think the game is that important. If lose it isnt the end of the world. We need about 88 points to go up. I am pretty sure we will find three wins from Tranmere (A), Stockport (H), Gillingham (H), Leyton Orient (A), Carlisle (H) and MK Dons (H). We have got an awful lot of chances to go up.[/quote]

I''m glad that I''m not the only one who thinks like that. People seem to be building up this game as the make or break of the season yet we have 8 more games after that to get just 11 points and I''m confident we''ll do that with or without points from the Leeds game

[/quote]

And it would be fantastic if we go to the Valley already promoted, then give them a thumping 

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR We don`t BELONG in the Premier league. Let`s not get up ourselves ala Leeds who think they deserve to be in the Champions league.