Sign in to follow this  
natncfc

Something to calm your nerves!

Just had a look on a betting site and we are priced at 1/200 to get promoted! At that point I thought brilliant we really are going up!

Then I looked at what price we are to win the league and we are 1/12 very short indeed.

Not that I will be placing any money on these ridiculous odds but it just calmed my nerves somewhat.

Mind you millwall are 40/1 to win the league and leeds are 11/4 to beat us at the weekend.

Just food for thought!

I have 14/1 to win the title and 3/1 to get promoted.  Trouble is, only got £20 on each, was gonna put £50....

[quote user="canarytom"]Makes my 7-1 bet to win the league at the beginning of the season look nice![/quote]

I''ve got 7-1 too Tom, put it on a week before the season started and am looking forward to collecting my winnings.

" bookie don`t often get it wrong "

err, it''s not the bookie more the amount of money placed, so that reflects what the punters are betting on

I refer emma r to the odds last summer on the paupers getting promoted - very short due to the slightly dimwitted binners handing over a fair bit of dosh based on their Operation Premiership

I put £500, a couple of weeks back, at 1/10 on us getting promoted - free money really