Sign in to follow this  
Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son

Charltons Applications

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Which ticket office do I have to hand it in to ? Jarrold or the the other one ??[/quote]

You may prefer to shove it down a drain or post it through a letterbox of any local empty or derelict building.....

It will therefore hopefully increase my chances of obtaining a Charlton ticket.....Thanks. [8-|]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]I''m sorry Mello but I''m afraid I am not willing to do that for you. What priority group are you ?[/quote]

You git Mello, how come you are so far ahead of me, I have 9 million stubs and I sing Deliaaaaaaaaaaaa for 99 minutes non stop.

On a esrious note, I have put mine in, I generally have been lucky on these sort of ballots before.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Which ticket office do I have to hand it in to ? Jarrold or the the other one ??[/quote]

You may prefer to shove it down a drain or post it through a letterbox of any local empty or derelict building.....

It will therefore hopefully increase my chances of obtaining a Charlton ticket.....Thanks. [8-|]

[/quote]

Lol!  Classic Mello Yellow

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

ILMAO at that very good Mello, by the way, my applications have been in some\time now but not saying where