Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Neil Doncaster Quote

From the BBC''s Quotes of the Week section:

"It''s always important that you don''t sit on your laurels and stand still."

Scottish Premier League chief executive Neil Doncaster on the ups and downs involved in reforming the league.

I think its genius personally, but then sarcasm was never really appreciated on this board

That''s it. It proves conclusively that BA, or IBA or whatever he calls himself , is NEIL DONCASTER in disguise. I said this last time you perked up IBA (or should I say Doomy?) Why on earth would anyone rise to the bait so readily, unless you are he?

Well done on all you are doing in the Land of Jock by the way.

I might even start this as a separate thread!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Somewhat off topic, but where do the fans sit at the football matches? In the STANDS.[/quote]

Yeah....I know what you mean....Footballers wearing gloves and short-sleeved shirts...

What''s all that about? [:|]

Donny may do well for them, I would wish him well but I hate the Jocks. But he will always be remembered for being a cunt here.

Following on from Mellos bit, I think that is weird, but not as annoying as twats wearing sun glasses at night.

Made me laugh how some of you didn''t read the original post properly so just started talking about how it was a fair point.

Sums up this board.