Sign in to follow this  
reg

ORIENT AWAY SITTING IN THE HOME END

Is anyone sitting in the home end for this game?, it was sold out before i could get a ticket but as a Londoner i know a season ticket holder at the O''s who is getting me a ticket. Just hoping i''m not on my own in there.

Orients capacity is 9,271

The other stands hold:

Tommy Johnson (South) stand  1,336

North stand                              1,351

West stand                               2,872

so that leaves 3,712 in the East stand - where the away fans sit.

Has the Norwich ticket office confirmed that there are no more tickets available?

As I understand it, because it''s unreserved seating, they can''t sell as many tickets as there are seats, hence the difference.

My sources could be wrong, but logically it makes sense.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]As I understand it, because it''s unreserved seating, they can''t sell as many tickets as there are seats, hence the difference.

My sources could be wrong, but logically it makes sense.[/quote]Surely it would have been common sense to just allocate seats so we could bring more fans. Too be fair though I always get allocated some crappy seats two rows from the month so maybe its better that its not allocated! Have we been allocated the whole of the east stand?

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]As I understand it, because it''s unreserved seating, they can''t sell as many tickets as there are seats, hence the difference. My sources could be wrong, but logically it makes sense.[/quote]

eh?

Surely Orient know how many seats there are in the part of the East stand they are selling to Norwich fans (via our ticket office) and they issue that number of unreserved seat tickets? I can''t see the relevance of whether the seats are reserved or not......unless someone can come up with a good reason.

Orients capacity is 9,271

The other stands hold:

Tommy Johnson (South) stand  1,336

North stand                              1,351

West stand                               2,872

so that leaves 3,712 in the East stand - where the away fans sit.

Has the Norwich ticket office confirmed that there are no more tickets available?

------------------------------

So the official NCFC  site confirms that we have sold our allocation of 3,000.

I wonder if the 712 seats are those in the front rows?

When seats are unreserved it''s not feasible to sell 100 percent of the seats.  Imagine Joe Bloggs turning up at 7:50pm and having to find the one empty seat, would be chaos.  It seems daft to me that Orient haven''t gone for allocated seating, maybe they have no seat numbers in the away section so have no option?Also, the figure you''ve stated includes the old executive seats in the centre of the stand.  Apparently it''s not possible to use these seats, hence the 3,000 figure.