Sign in to follow this  
HoolaGirl

Is it time to feel bad for Leeds?

Yet another season where it looks like Leeds might end up in the playoffs. I feel sorry for their fans, and I know they''ve come on here a lot to give us grief but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts? Hopefully they stick with their manager as he seems like one of the nicer managers in the league.

[quote user="HoolaGirl"]...but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts?[/quote]Doesn''t matter [:D]  It ain''t gonna happen!Although in many ways if we were to start feeling sorry for them and patronising them I guess that would just rub it in a little bit more for them...

Congratulations on winning the League One title. Good luck in the Championship next season, you''ll probably do a Leicester from here. Well done.

[quote user="HoolaGirl"]Yet another season where it looks like Leeds might end up in the playoffs. I feel sorry for their fans, and I know they''ve come on here a lot to give us grief but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts? Hopefully they stick with their manager as he seems like one of the nicer managers in the league.[/quote]

How do you conclude that Simon Grayson is one of the nicer managers in the league?

Not until after Saturday for me because we have a ghost to lay to rest and that is a certain televised game where we, as the best side, lost.

We all need to remember that and treat the game as a one off credibility match.

They borrowed way beyond their means to get the money from the champions league.

Feel sorry, yes. For all the souls who lost money to them. Much as those who lost money to the thieving paupers down the road.

If they stay in Div 1 it is no more than they deserve. They can cry on the shoulder of s''oton if they need and sympathy.

I would rather die slowly and in great before i ever felt sorry for those arrogant northern monkeys.Millwall showed them how its done tonight,fair play too kenny jacket and his team,i do hope they finish second behinds us.Am looking forward too saturday now more than ever after that display tonight...........am still laughing over an hour later.

Noooooo not at all let rot scum hate just as much as ipshit ,There problem  they should sort it out 

What i wanna know is, why is there so much hatred that you feel for us?! Just cause a couple of Leeds fans come on here shouting their mouth of you think its a representative of all Leeds fans.You probably have hard feelings from the game earlier in the season where we won in the last minute.. thats understandable but we only went mad because we knew you were our biggest challenge to the title. Norwich, Leeds and even Southampton need to be out of this league as soon as possible.

[quote user="HoolaGirl"]Yet another season where it looks like Leeds might end up in the playoffs. I feel sorry for their fans, and I know they''ve come on here a lot to give us grief but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts? Hopefully they stick with their manager as he seems like one of the nicer managers in the league.[/quote]Leeds fans are the most arrogant cu*ts in the country. Do you think they would feel sorry for us if the roles were reversed? Let em rot dirty arrogant leeds scum

Check out your own message boards if you want to see hatred for other clubs fans. You lot could hate for England.

[quote user="WAFLL"]What i wanna know is, why is there so much hatred that you feel for us?! Just cause a couple of Leeds fans come on here shouting their mouth of you think its a representative of all Leeds fans.

You probably have hard feelings from the game earlier in the season where we won in the last minute.. thats understandable but we only went mad because we knew you were our biggest challenge to the title. Norwich, Leeds and even Southampton need to be out of this league as soon as possible.
[/quote] nothing against you WAFLL but had scarey moments up there at bellend road when with my kid year ago willl never forget that just thugs

Def not - remember who cheated to get a penalty that sealed our delegation from the prem league in the early 90''s?

[quote user="bread1"][quote user="WAFLL"]What i wanna know is, why is there so much hatred that you feel for us?! Just cause a couple of Leeds fans come on here shouting their mouth of you think its a representative of all Leeds fans.You probably have hard feelings from the game earlier in the season where we won in the last minute.. thats understandable but we only went mad because we knew you were our biggest challenge to the title. Norwich, Leeds and even Southampton need to be out of this league as soon as possible. [/quote] nothing against you WAFLL but had scarey moments up there at bellend road when with my kid year ago willl never forget that just thugs[/quote]Fair play and sorry you experienced that. Did you wear colours? Sadly you get people like that who will go looking for trouble and not bothered about the game.

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="HoolaGirl"]Yet another season where it looks like Leeds might end up in the playoffs. I feel sorry for their fans, and I know they''ve come on here a lot to give us grief but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts? Hopefully they stick with their manager as he seems like one of the nicer managers in the league.[/quote]
Leeds fans are the most arrogant cu*ts in the country. Do you think they would feel sorry for us if the roles were reversed? Let em rot dirty arrogant leeds scum
[/quote]

A bit harsh...and a tad unnecessary! Have you been on WACCOE a bit too much?

There have been quite a few decent Leeds fans on here of late - sure there have been some numpties on here like SPAINBOY but you only have to trawl through this site after we have lost to realise we have our fair share of them too! Some of our fans are starting to get like SPAINBOY to be honest with all the boasting on here currently. Personally, I think we need to wait a further 4 or 5 games before we get too "Billy Big Borelocks"!

I''m not just talking about the odd Leeds fan that was gloating on this message board, but most Leeds fans are arrogant in general, and that''s not just an opinion of us that''s an opinion shared across the country and that''s why Leeds are disliked throughout the country. If they don''t get promoted I''ll have a small amount of sympathy for the minority of decent Leeds fans, but on the whole no.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Askounin"][quote user="HoolaGirl"]Yet another season where it looks like Leeds might end up in the playoffs. I feel sorry for their fans, and I know they''ve come on here a lot to give us grief but how would we feel if we were stuck in this league year after year with such promising starts? Hopefully they stick with their manager as he seems like one of the nicer managers in the league.[/quote]
Leeds fans are the most arrogant cu*ts in the country. Do you think they would feel sorry for us if the roles were reversed? Let em rot dirty arrogant leeds scum
[/quote]

A bit harsh...and a tad unnecessary! Have you been on WACCOE a bit too much?

There have been quite a few decent Leeds fans on here of late - sure there have been some numpties on here like SPAINBOY but you only have to trawl through this site after we have lost to realise we have our fair share of them too! Some of our fans are starting to get like SPAINBOY to be honest with all the boasting on here currently. Personally, I think we need to wait a further 4 or 5 games before we get too "Billy Big Borelocks"!

[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more. Pride before a fall, and all that!

[quote user="WAFLL"][quote user="bread1"][quote user="WAFLL"]What i wanna know is, why is there so much hatred that you feel for us?! Just cause a couple of Leeds fans come on here shouting their mouth of you think its a representative of all Leeds fans.

You probably have hard feelings from the game earlier in the season where we won in the last minute.. thats understandable but we only went mad because we knew you were our biggest challenge to the title. Norwich, Leeds and even Southampton need to be out of this league as soon as possible.
[/quote] nothing against you WAFLL but had scarey moments up there at bellend road when with my kid year ago willl never forget that just thugs[/quote]

Fair play and sorry you experienced that. Did you wear colours? Sadly you get people like that who will go looking for trouble and not bothered about the game.

[/quote]

Have to say that I go to Leeds regularly as I have business there and it is a nice place with some great people.  I have some good friends there some of whom are long suffering Leeds fans.  But I have also sat at Carrow Road in the row next to the Leeds section and that collection of shaven headed, knuckle dragging, foul mouthed neaderthals obsessed with attacking us and Delia''s alleged sexual preferences (noye - we can criticise Delia but no other fans can, especially in such disgusting and graphic terms) that I sat beside was the most sub human group I have ever seen in 40 years of football.  Or anywhere else come to that and I have been on protest marches against the National Front who were the previous all time low.

Add experiences like that to the arrogance and hate on line this season and a lack of compassion for the suffering of Leeds fans is understandable if not excusable.

Of course, during Leeds two great spells you made few friends.  The cynical cheating under Revie and then the cataclysmic spending under O''Leary are two great blights on football which led to many imitators and damned the game for years.

But I still commiserate with my friends who are good, decent people who support the club where they were born and/or where they live.