Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

I now have a ticket for the Leeds game...woooooooooohoooooooooooo

I will be cheering the boys on and signing my heart out...OTBC   come on you yellooooooooooows

Kev and Rob...hopefully seeya in the Nelson about 2ish [:D]

A massive thnx to my buddy who is working away in kuwait and is unable to attend....i owe you a beer or 10[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

CTID you are very lucky because i have had so many people offer me good money for my season ticket it''s mad,we lucky fans who will see the game in the flesh are in for a treat,i''m like a kid waiting for Christmas i just feel like it will all fall into place come 3pm Saturday.Can''t wait!!!!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]CTID you are very lucky because i have had so many people offer me good money for my season ticket it''s mad,we lucky fans who will see the game in the flesh are in for a treat,i''m like a kid waiting for Christmas i just feel like it will all fall into place come 3pm Saturday.Can''t wait!!!!!![/quote]lol snap[Y]   i have one very good mate and will have no probs in getting him pi$$ed on his return from Kuwait[:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey ctid - you managing to get away from work early then? Bet you''re dead chuffed [:O] [:D]
[/quote]I think you r after a different ctid...but thnx all the same[:D]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Nice one Dave - The Nelson it is! See you Saturday![/quote]Yes defo mate...before hopefully if not after for a few...the wife is driving so cant stay to late lol

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

Kev and Rob...hopefully seeya in the Nelson about 2ish [:D]

A massive thnx to my buddy who is working away in kuwait and is unable to attend....i owe you a beer or 10[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

[/quote]

You will indeed mate! Good stuff!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey ctid - you managing to get away from work early then? Bet you''re dead chuffed [:O] [:D][/quote]I think you r after a different ctid...but thnx all the same[:D][/quote]Yes I am. Remembered the name but you have different avatar - have just checked the other thread I was thinking of.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hey ctid - you managing to get away from work early then? Bet you''re dead chuffed [:O] [:D]
[/quote]I think you r after a different ctid...but thnx all the same[:D][/quote]

Yes I am. Remembered the name but you have different avatar - have just checked the other thread I was thinking of.

[/quote]lol no probs[Y]  

[quote user="leedscanary"]Nice one Dave - The Nelson it is! See you Saturday![/quote]

Well done that man.

The Butler and Son will be in the Nelson before the game, accepting any free drinks!![:D]

Look forward to seeing you all.

If in doubt I am 6'' 4" and about 20st.! Very easy to miss[;)](specially standing next to my little biddy buddy Beau)

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="leedscanary"]Nice one Dave - The Nelson it is! See you Saturday![/quote]

Well done that man.

The Butler and Son will be in the Nelson before the game, accepting any free drinks!![:D]

If in doubt I am 6'' 4" and about 20st.! Very easy to miss[;)](specially standing next to my little biddy buddy Beau)

[/quote]lol,,,i look forward to meeting you all[Y]

im very easy to miss also...6,1 skin head and 19 stone slim lol

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Must be in the NCFC blood, I''m 22 stone and 6''5" with size 15 feet.[/quote]Size 15 feet...FECKIN HELL!!!!! you can cross the channel in them lol[:D] saying that you would look rather silly with size 7 feet[Y]

Well done that man.

[/quote]

Yes Butler, looking forward to meeting up with you again. Hope to see lots of familiar faces again this weekend - and maybe get to meet a few new ones.

Anyone know if dear old Smudge managed to get a ticket??

I shall maybe see you in the Nelson too.Not that you''ll know who the hell I am.[:D]

I find it hilarious how excited i am. Even if the match is a bore the atmosphere will be absolutely electric. I CANNOT WAIT!

Havent been to the Nelson in years? Is the entrance to the bar area down the stairs and at the side? Might pop in for a few before i have to meet up with friends down the riverside [B]

[quote user="Henry"]Havent been to the Nelson in years? Is the entrance to the bar area down the stairs and at the side? Might pop in for a few before i have to meet up with friends down the riverside [B][/quote]I would assume the Compleat Angler over the road will be chocka with Leeds fans so should make for some "over the road" friendly abuse hurling!

I got one too, hehehheeeThanks to me niece, and an upgrade to adult ;)Mind you it cost me 20 pounds to me niece, and another 26 for the upgrade,but money well spent, me thinks, just to see us beat leeds !!!!

Well done that man.

[/quote]

Have you been on a diet since I saw you last?[;)]

Just want to agree with everyone, been looking forward to this fixture ever since that Fu*k Beckford scored the winner at Bellend Road!!! Me and the boys i go with are on it, loads of p*ss before the game, Barclay will be in full voice, the spanish flag will be out again.....

OTBC