Sign in to follow this  
Sing Up The South Stand

Saturday's ref is LEE PROBERT

I''m not going forum policey here, just don''t want to repeat myself.[url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2/2044761/ShowPost.aspx#2045316]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2/2044761/ShowPost.aspx#2045316[/url]Definitely one of those officials who attracts controversy... I think he was the guy who farsically sent Wenger to the stands at Old Trafford that time.[img]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01471/arsene_wenger_1471961c.jpg[/img]

Come on, he''ll be fine. [:)] Let''s have confidence. I''m sure with all the stick from the crown he might even be a little biased on us.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]He is Andy D''u''r''s''o''s basterd son.[/quote]

Really? Lmao, I am sure he will get a few words of advice from him.

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

[/quote]

Or not

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"][quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

[/quote]

Or not

[/quote]Well no, unless D''urso had him when he was 10 and changed his sons surname.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"][quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

[/quote]

Or not

[/quote]

Well no, unless D''urso had him when he was 10 and changed his sons surname.
[/quote]

Eh, i realised that when i looked at the DOB''s and what if he took his wifes surname?

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

So what has this guy done to us?

[/quote]

Waved play on for us in the home defeat to Derby County but then brought play back when we scored from the advantage.

Allowed Southampton to re-take a penalty saved by Robert Green at St Mary''s for encroachment even though the player encroaching was a Southampton player (although not sure by the letter of the law it makes any difference which team''s player runs into the area before the ball is struck).

However, he was in charge of the 2-0 win in the most recent derby at Carrow Road so he''s not all bad....

[quote user="Brendo "]Come on, he''ll be fine. [:)] Let''s have confidence. I''m sure with all the stick from the crown he might even be a little biased on us. [/quote]

Bl**dy hell. The Queen is coming on Saturday?

Well, if we''re 3-0 up, who cares if a dodgey decision goes against us?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

So what has this guy done to us?

[/quote]

Waved play on for us in the home defeat to Derby County but then brought play back when we scored from the advantage.

Allowed Southampton to re-take a penalty saved by Robert Green at St Mary''s for encroachment even though the player encroaching was a Southampton player (although not sure by the letter of the law it makes any difference which team''s player runs into the area before the ball is struck).

However, he was in charge of the 2-0 win in the most recent derby at Carrow Road so he''s not all bad....

[/quote]

I think Probert is a remarkably poor ref whose rise to the prem beggars belief.  His handling of the Derby match was the most inept seen at Carrow Road until the idiot who sent Russell off.  BUT he did well in the Ipswich maych last season especailly in removing an Ipswich defender for a blood injury during the free kick from which Pattinson scored our second.  So who knows?

[quote user="i need to be entertained"]

goo news we have not got D''Urso, all three officials are premeriship the ref is Lee Probert

[/quote]Oh no!  he''s just as bad!

[quote user="i need to be entertained"]

goo news we have not got D''Urso, all three officials are premeriship the ref is Lee Probert

[/quote]

See yesterdays thread on this discussed in detail including how he seems to dislike us

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="i need to be entertained"]

[/quote]

See yesterdays thread on this discussed in detail including how he seems to dislike us

[/quote]

+ how it smacks we''re trying to find excuses already.

Lets relax and concentrate on our own game!

theres no harm mentioning though how dreadful lee probert is as a ref. however seeing as hes made many questionable decisions against us, lets hope he gives a few in our favour on saturday to balance it out!