Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Leeds season ticket

Did anyone listen to that bloke on the way home from Swindon on sat on the radio... they had two people from leeds telling them how much they pay for there season ticket... get ready for this .... £560 and £650 that is bad seen as some from fulham emailed in and said they pay £300 ... would you pay that for a season ticket?

Good God woman! I''ve just noticed your post count and joining date!!! what do you do for a living? Are you manning a retired nuclear facility in Siberia or something?

I believe that`s only true of new season tickets- if you renew one in the cheapest seats it`s about £450 i think, so it`s a bit misleading.

Ridiculous amount of money for a team that is spending its 3rd season in division 3.And the club isn''t even actually in debt.Uncle Ken is truly pissing right up the fans legs.

I started to listen but then gave up and put on my MP3 player because:

(a) It was TalkSport

(b) It was Stan Collymore who is basically like Alan Green but less intelligent and informed

Although did I hear right that Shrewsbury charge almost £500 for a season ticket?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

(a) It was TalkSport

(b) It was Stan Collymore who is basically like Alan Green but less intelligent and informed

Although did I hear right that Shrewsbury charge almost £500 for a season ticket?

[/quote]

That includes the price of the phone call to see what time he is arriving so they can start the match[:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

(a) It was TalkSport

[/quote]

I understand that''s in Row Z and comes with a free ball everytime Curo has a shot[;)]