Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Bristol Rovers Allocation

Just seen tucked at the bottom of the Leeds ticket article on the Pink''Un that our allocation at Bristol Rovers will be 1,800.  I believe the normal away stand (terrace) holds 1,100, so they''ve managed to find another 700 for us somewhere else.  Whilst it will not be enough, should go someway to help meet the demand.

Just found some numbers (I''m a stato for trade, so no surprise there)!Away Terrace: 993South Stand: 1,008Total: 1,941So by the time the club allocate tickets to players etc., 1,800 sounds about right for both the terrace and the stand.  I''ve also noticed that Bristol Rovers are not selling South Stand tickets online (they are for all other matches).

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Gus"]Will this be application?[/quote]

Almost certainly I would have thought. Could be one that doesn''t reach the ballot stage though, you never know.

[/quote]Think wtih this game is that it could be a bit of a nothing game as you would think promotion and championship could be sorted out by then which may put people off going

[quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="Gus"]Will this be application?[/quote]

Almost certainly I would have thought. Could be one that doesn''t reach the ballot stage though, you never know.

[/quote]

Think wtih this game is that it could be a bit of a nothing game as you would think promotion and championship could be sorted out by then which may put people off going
[/quote]

When I asked about the Bristol game when buying my Leyton Orient ticket, I was told that it, along with the Charlton game, would definitely be decided by a ballot. Just because things might have been decided by then won''t put people off going - it''ll be one massive party...and on a bank holiday weekend as well.