Sign in to follow this  
Tore Raaen

Norwich-Leeds stream on bet365

Interesting - it''s not listed in their schedule, but I''m viewing it from the UK...  This is what I get around about 15:00...

11:45|SOCCER
Henan Jianye v Chongqing Lifan

15:30|SOCCER
Dinamo Moscow v Zenit St Petersburg

17:00|SOCCER
Roma v Inter Milan

This is what I get from vieving from Norway:

11:45|FOTBALL
Henan Jianye v Chongqing Lifan

12:45|FOTBALL
Crystal Palace v Cardiff

15:00|FOTBALL
Norwich v Leeds

15:30|FOTBALL
Dinamo Moskva v Zenit St Petersburg

17:00|FOTBALL

I read from the bet365 website that it''s no allowed to stream games from your own country: That explains why I have a stream, and UK viewers don''t.

I''m sure it will be availible eleswhere though.

Yeah bet365 can''t show their streams to people in the UK, but that doesn''t mean someone else who lives abroad can''t steal their stream and use it for people from the UK to view.

[quote user="Tore Raaen"]

I read from the bet365 website that it''s no allowed to stream games from your own country: That explains why I have a stream, and UK viewers don''t.

[/quote]Thats correct. Very irritating that you can watch some English games live abroad, but not in England. Oh well, as long as Uncle Rupert is happy..Im guessing it will be available elsewhere, assuming someone somewhere sticks it up!

Some luxury we have here in Norway. Every single Premier league match is broadcasted live on the telly..Get back in the Prem you yellows..:)

Simple fix for people.Search on google for ''IP changer'' or ''IP Hider''. Small applications which let you run through a proxy. Most of the time these programs will have 1000''s of one''s to choose from, find one from norway, connect through that and it should show the schedule that Tore Raaen has shown.

Awesome news! Dont worry that we cant access the stream directly here in the UK, most of the online streams on  the web come via sites based in other countries.... not legal, but still better than nothing! Should hopefully work.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Tore Raaen"]

[/quote]

Thats correct. Very irritating that you can watch some English games live abroad, but not in England. Oh well, as long as Uncle Rupert is happy..

Im guessing it will be available elsewhere, assuming someone somewhere sticks it up!
[/quote]

what you need is some kind person in Norway to set you up a virtual server so it thinks you are connecting in that country. I do the same when I am working abroad to use skyplayer or BBC iplayer. Don''t ask me how they do it - clever guys these IT bods [:)]

[quote user="Jem"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Tore Raaen"]

[/quote]

Thats correct. Very irritating that you can watch some English games live abroad, but not in England. Oh well, as long as Uncle Rupert is happy..

Im guessing it will be available elsewhere, assuming someone somewhere sticks it up!
[/quote]

what you need is some kind person in Norway to set you up a virtual server so it thinks you are connecting in that country. I do the same when I am working abroad to use skyplayer or BBC iplayer. Don''t ask me how they do it - clever guys these IT bods [:)]

[/quote]

whoops - just seen that before I posted this someone else had made a post about changing IP

It''s definetly being shown and will be on the normal sites (you know the one''s, like myp** etc).  Links will come online around 11am.