Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Re: Leeds and Norwich will be ....

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]You cant watch it on bet365 but you can watch it through other sites if people nick the steam from bet365 overseas[/quote]That''ll do me nicely! [:D]

Someone else will do it and post it somewhere live justin.tv, iraqgoals, or one of the many other streaming websites...Best thing is to wait until an hour or two before kick off and google it, or wait and see which lovely people on here post a link...

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]You cant watch it on bet365 but you can watch it through other sites if people nick the steam from bet365 overseas[/quote]Why on earth is this though? It''s retarded.

ilemi.com and atdhe.net have served me well in the past for game links, if those others do nothing for you.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="kiwiNCFC"]You cant watch it on bet365 but you can watch it through other sites if people nick the steam from bet365 overseas[/quote]Why on earth is this though? It''s retarded. [/quote]Because it is illegal to show a live football match at 3 p.m. on a Saturday.  Something to do with not wanting to effect other attendances I think.