Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM - Leeds (h) 1994

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]Can''t think of the Right back (8) and the left winger??[/quote]Right back had some bite about him.The left winger is easy.

I was there, and saw it all, including that freak goal by Jon Newsome, who fell over on the right wing and lobbed the Leeds keeper. Can''t for the life of me remember the second striker though, and I''m sure I''ll be pretty embarrased when I find out.

[quote user="Bobzilla"]I was there, and saw it all, including that freak goal by Jon Newsome, who fell over on the right wing and lobbed the Leeds keeper. Can''t for the life of me remember the second striker though, and I''m sure I''ll be pretty embarrased when I find out.[/quote]Not that embarresed. Not really one of our legends.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just stuck for the right back, no wonder we went down replacing Sutton with that striker.[/quote]Signed from Sheff Utd.

Nailed that in under a minute, quickest one yet!!

Left-mid shares a first name with a legend who left us to go across the ''pond'' recently.

Second striker was **** for us but then left and banged in a whole load of goals for Stoke ( i think!).

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just stuck for the right back, no wonder we went down replacing Sutton with that striker.[/quote]

Signed from Sheff Utd.
[/quote]

Erroneous

Signed from Man City

I can''t see how any Norwich fan couldn''t work out a first team left winger with a five letter name we had in the 90''s. I was only 4 years old at this time and I have no idea who the left striker is.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I can''t see how any Norwich fan couldn''t work out a first team left winger with a five letter name we had in the 90''s. I was only 4 years old at this time and I have no idea who the left striker is.[/quote]Finally managed to complete it now, though I had to go to a website that had our squad for that season to get one of the strikers - never heard of him!

[quote user="Bobzilla"]I was there, and saw it all, including that freak goal by Jon Newsome, who fell over on the right wing and lobbed the Leeds keeper. Can''t for the life of me remember the second striker though, and I''m sure I''ll be pretty embarrased when I find out.[/quote]Wasn''t newsome''s freak goal against Blackburn?

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just stuck for the right back, no wonder we went down replacing Sutton with that striker.[/quote]Signed from Sheff Utd.[/quote]

Erroneous

Signed from Man City

[/quote]Erroneous.The right back signed from Sheff Utd.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]left back?[/quote]A legend, think back to our famous 2-1 win in Munich

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Blainsey"]

[quote user="claud"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Just stuck for the right back, no wonder we went down replacing Sutton with that striker.[/quote]

Signed from Sheff Utd.
[/quote]

Erroneous

Signed from Man City

[/quote]

Erroneous.

The right back signed from Sheff Utd.
[/quote]

Touche.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Got the right back now, never rated him.[/quote]Never as solid as the left back, but he was good enough, and was a good servant to the club. Stalwart journeyman, imho.

[quote user="Jacoljam"][quote user="Bobzilla"]I was there, and saw it all, including that freak goal by Jon Newsome, who fell over on the right wing and lobbed the Leeds keeper. Can''t for the life of me remember the second striker though, and I''m sure I''ll be pretty embarrased when I find out.[/quote]Wasn''t newsome''s freak goal against Blackburn?[/quote]My mistake. I remember getting a brilliant view of it on match of the day the previous week.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Who on earth is the right-winger?[/quote]Had the same role as Hoolahan does