Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Hope this ain't true from dodgy rumours site today

My brother works in the canteen at Norwich''s Colney training ground and has said Grant Holt tore his cruciate ligaments today in training and is out for the season.

It also says Leeds are going to sign Hoolahan on loan today too.I wouldn''t pay much attention if I were you.[:)]

Little confussed with this one you say it''s from a dodgy rumour site, but then go onto say your brother works at colney and he told you. For me sorry I dont belive it till/if it comes out

"Little confussed with this one you say it''s from a dodgy rumour site, but then go onto say your brother works at colney and he told you. "

Or maybe... the dodgy rumours site said "My brother works in the canteen" etc... maybe...? Just a guess...

It could be true as when I saw Holty''s missus in Morrisons ''s earlier she was buying grapes to take to him in hospital.

In fact she was spending quite freely. It was the bonus the players were all getting from the selling of Carrow Road, it appears.

Speaking to Jamie Creton in the queue later I asked him if he was back to replace Holty. He told me I should ask Culverhouse.

Bit silly that as my mate who works at Norwich airport just said he has just seen Culverhouse dropping of Lambert to catch the plane to Glasgow.

Maybe I should read the Sun, at least they get things right ....

...... sometimes, I think.

Oh and just to add some fact to all this (I have torn my cruciate ligament twice)You generally have to wait 24 hours at least to allow swelling to go down before you have a scan to confirm the rupture.

[quote user="morty"]Oh and just to add some fact to all this (I have torn my cruciate ligament twice)

You generally have to wait 24 hours at least to allow swelling to go down before you have a scan to confirm the rupture.
[/quote]

bore!!!

I have just seen Grant pushing a trolley into Sainsburys (Thorpe) whilst on my lunch break. I can assure this is the truth and I can also assure you he looked fine!

I have torn my ACL once (not as good as Morty) and can confirm...........it bloody hurts, but he''s right, at least 24 hours to see, you cannot perform an arthroscopy to assess the damage when there is too much blood in the knee cavity. Draining this cavity is not recommended straight away.

by the way................yawn.  Plus it was probably written by a Leeds fan!

[quote user="Dave Kittman"]I have just seen Grant pushing a trolley into Sainsburys (Thorpe) whilst on my lunch break. I can assure this is the truth and I can also assure you he looked fine![/quote]..I have seen loads of city and ex city players in the pound lane sains..1st being mark rivers,iwan,malky..a real top bloke and out of current squad,once hoolie last year and in sept this season the doc..But aint seen holty :(

What website is this? I am up for some laughs.

Apparently Holty ripped his cruciate while trying to pull Lambert from his car as he attempted to drive off to take the Celtic job having been told by Delia that she had put the club into administration and sold the ground to some gypsies.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Apparently Holty ripped his cruciate while trying to pull Lambert from his car as he attempted to drive off to take the Celtic job having been told by Delia that she had put the club into administration and sold the ground to some gypsies.

[/quote]

I thought I was the only one who had heard that!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I thought I was the only one who had heard that!

[/quote]

I have spies everywhere!

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]What website is this? I am up for some laughs.[/quote]Just type "football rumours" into google, its the first site that comes up.

[Barclaybred"][I have seen loads of city and ex city players in the pound lane sains..1st being mark rivers,iwan,malky..a real top bloke and out of current squad,once hoolie last year and in sept this season the doc..But aint seen holty :(

Try going to a match at Carrow Road, you''ll see loads of Norwich players in 90 minutes !!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Lol - Freddy Eastwood comes to Norwich at long last - he''s parked his caravan there.....

dodogy rumours are now reporting That our new manager, jose Mourinho, has just recruited some random bloke walking past Carrow Road to replace Holt, the bloke is 25 stone brings more to the squad than Paul McVeigh has.

You do know that you can just mail them a rumour and they will print it straight away?I have sent a few in, including one that Marcus Evans was going to sell up, that got the reaction that I wanted.[:)]

"You do know that you can just mail them a rumour and they will print it straight away?

"

Pretty much how the sun works, though you usually have to be an agent with a player to hype

the good news is they''ll headline it as an exclusive

still, it does save them from actually reporting on games

[quote user="City1st"]It could be true as when I saw Holty''s missus in Morrisons ''s earlier she was buying grapes to take to him in hospital. In fact she was spending quite freely. It was the bonus the players were all getting from the selling of Carrow Road, it appears. Speaking to Jamie Creton in the queue later I asked him if he was back to replace Holty. He told me I should ask Culverhouse. Bit silly that as my mate who works at Norwich airport just said he has just seen Culverhouse dropping of Lambert to catch the plane to Glasgow. Maybe I should read the Sun, at least they get things right .... ...... sometimes, I think.[/quote]OMG!!!!! what with Holty out and PL on the way to Celtic surely we will now get relegated to league 2...........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]And as if parking wasnt bad enough as it was!!!!! now all the car parks will be full of caravans...tut FFS

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]And as if parking wasnt bad enough as it was!!!!! now all the car parks will be full of caravans...tut FFS[/quote]

Look on the bright side, roast hedgehog will make a change from matchday pies!

Still on for the Nelson?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]And as if parking wasnt bad enough as it was!!!!! now all the car parks will be full of caravans...tut FFS[/quote]

Still on for the Nelson?

[/quote]lol...it will have to be after the game im affraid...i have to meet my ticket man at 1:30 at the ground, a bit early i thought but im just SO glad to have got a ticket[Y]...but will defo be up for celebrating bashing Leeds after[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Still on for the Nelson?

[/quote]lol...it will have to be after the game im affraid...i have to meet my ticket man at 1:30 at the ground, a bit early i thought but im just SO glad to have got a ticket[Y]...but will defo be up for celebrating bashing Leeds after[:D][/quote]

Top man. Will see you in there afterwards for a celebratory pint (or several!)

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Still on for the Nelson?

[/quote]lol...it will have to be after the game im affraid...i have to meet my ticket man at 1:30 at the ground, a bit early i thought but im just SO glad to have got a ticket[Y]...but will defo be up for celebrating bashing Leeds after[:D][/quote]

Top man. Will see you in there afterwards for a celebratory pint (or several!)

[/quote]Have PMd u[Y]