Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

DANNY MILLS

Well Mr Mills, count yourself lucky, that you had one good season for Charlton and One good season for Leeds, apart from that you were s**t!

Pr**k....over rated, big time charlie!!!

Why do Archant insist on printing quotes etc from old players? We have had stuff from Newsome, Hucks, Fleming & now Mills.

What Norwich fan in their right mind gives a toss what a wtat like Mills thinks?

Its what todays players think that matters not yesterdays!!!!!

How on earth Danny Mills played in a WC is beyond me.

He said: “Leeds is a massive club that should be in the Premier League with the amount of fans they have.

If only football was simple as you Danny. Ground capacity doesn''t count for anything these days. You are in the league you deserve to be and at the end of this season we will deserve to be in the Championship and Leeds will deserve to be still in League 1 (as they do not have the mental strength or manager to get them promoted) based on the last 3 months results.

I think the title of this post should have been Danny Mills is a knob!!

Can''t agree that he was s**t though. Thought he was a good player and felt that Walker should not have let him go

He played in something like 70-80 games for us I think, but never really felt like he was part of the club or side.

Did well at Leeds and played in every minute of all of England''s games in the 2002 World Cup-not bad going! I think he felt under appreciated and that he was ''bombed out'' of Norwich, and, fair enough, if Leeds are his club now, thats what he is going to say. I''m just glad (steady, City1st!) that someone has appeared on the Pink Un now and banged the drum for Leeds!

The man is a hypocrite, in the interview he says "Both my sons support Leeds cause i want them to support their local team" yet Danny Mill born in NORWICH wants Leeds to win. excellent logic there Danny.

To put it simply i dont like Mr Mills.

Brazil in that world cup nick name him somthing that meant "the alleyway". My dad has a strong dislike for hime "moody miserable tw@" are his words.

He said: “Leeds is a massive club that should be in the Premier League with the amount of fans they have.

“Norwich is a relatively big club that certainly deserves to be in the Championship and with the size of the club could probably sustain themselves in the Premier League.”

Mills comments above. Only made the England side in 2002 cause Neville was out. Has the nickname Avenue by some fans as players constantly ran past him. Poor player.

Aren''t Danny Mills parents die hard Norwich fans? I remember his performance for Charlton against us at the valley a couple of season back, using dirty tactics to try and get our players sent off. What a Banker!

[quote user="back of the net"]Mills was one of Englands best performers in Japan.[/quote]   

Best performer?For a start he was only playing because Gary Neville was injured. I can still remember him passing the ball to a Sweden player in his own 18 yard box giving them a draw.As for being a Leeds "fan" he made the club pay every penny of his massive salary (which took years) even though the club was bankrupt and he had another huge contract at Man city.Fair enough he was a professional footballer so its his right to be paid what was agreed but dont claim to be one of the supporters.

[quote user="The Duke"]

The man is a hypocrite, in the interview he says "Both my sons support Leeds cause i want them to support their local team" yet Danny Mill born in NORWICH wants Leeds to win. excellent logic there Danny.

To put it simply i dont like Mr Mills.

[/quote]

I don''t like him much either, but I think he''s right about getting his kids to support the local team. If they live in Yorkshire there''s no reason to support Norwich just because their Dad was born there. I was born in Derby, my Dad was born in Leicester but I have lived in Norwich for thirty years and Norwich City are my team and will be my kids'' team (if I have any!).

" I''m just glad (steady, City1st!) that someone has appeared on the Pink Un now and banged the drum for Leeds! "

I think you are getting confused with those who THINK we will will and Mills who WANTS Leeds to win.

Perhaps the former are being quoted because it''s in the pinkun which is rather Norwich..ish

I wonder how much coverage has been given to any Norwich thoughts on the game in Whippet Monthly, What Ferret or Reader''s Pigeon ?

Danny Mills cost England the points against Sweden in the 2002 world cup.

Decent at Charlton....went to Leeds and slowly deteriorated.......what do I think of him as a person...prat!!!

Local lad, supporting Leeds....guess hes trying to win back a lot of the Leeds fans who went nuts when they found out what wages he was on....

Headless chicken,

lucky to earn good money doing what he was not very good at.

obviously still upset to be released by City.

So local no mark Mrs Mills wants Leeds to win.

That''s OK, we''ve got 2 club legends in Flem and Hucks who are not local urging us on.

Go back to your piano Gladys.