Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Re: Friday youtube...

Type in danceswithtrollz and see the videos he has made about me, Houston Canary, Macs Perm, Morty, Buckfast...and probably still going.....

He used to be stryker on here, although hes been banned 3 times.

His profile and video comments are amusing.

He claims to be a Norwich FC fan, then claimed it was Norwich Town FC.......very odd person.

Worth a look and a laugh at the moron....just type in danceswithtrollz and see how disturbed this person is.

Like I said Evil Monkey, his last alias on here was Stryker, he has now been banned, he has also been banned twice before.

Hes a 54 year old from the USA who pretended to be a NCFC fan.

Got to laugh at the fact this moron calls us Norwich FC and Norwich Town, and claims we are not a City.

Despite laughing at it, its also disturbing the lengths some people will go to in cyber space and just goes to show that even a little known forum like the pinkun can be used in the states by vile human beings.

Jesus, do loons like that actually prey on the pinkun?

That is feakish, scary, and just plane strange. Reading the comments its quite clear that this DancesWithTrollz is also 555h2so4, he even seems to be having a conversation with himself at one point.

Good to see this BuckfastNCFC has made a bit of an idiot out of him. USA freaks 0-1 Norwich

And people thought Michael jackson was strange? Hes got nothing on this guy.

Was this the same guy who''d basically stalked Houston Canary all over the internet and sent me a PM ''warning'' me about him?? I forget the name, but he was a proper loon and for a scary, brief time people seemed to be engaging him in sensible debate like he was a proper poster, so I just gave up...

Reading some of the comments by this Trollz and 555h2so4, it does seem to me that they are the same person.

Raeding them also makes me feel sick that someone would go that far. Mental case. Ive looked at his profile page. Since when have we been called Norwich FC? I assume these weirdos who stalk people on the net, try to convince others that they are something they are not, to gather information This guy is intent on convincing people he is a Norwich City fan when its blatant he isnt.

Sad world we live in that people like this exist.

"Was this the same guy who''d basically stalked Houston Canary all over the internet and sent me a PM ''warning'' me about him?? I forget the name, but he was a proper loon and for a scary, brief time people seemed to be engaging him in sensible debate like he was a proper poster, so I just gave up..."

Yes Evil Monkey, its the same warped person....hes 54 for gods sake....he certainly has some head issues.

Also Evil Monkey, despite claiming to be a NCFC fan, he never made 1 single post about NCFC, just stuck to "its not just football" forum, and posting on threads Houston Canary was on.

The bloke is a nutjob.

I had to block him and his other youtube accounts from my youtube account as they were leaving bizarre, creepy messages.

The fella actually believes hes conned everyone.

On sunday his other name 555h2so4, first claimed to be a Norwich fan from the pinkun.

I then caught him out as not knowing a thing about Norwich city, after asking him some questions about the club which he dodged.

On noticing I had found him out, he quickly changed hs profile photo to a Man Utd crest, and added loads of Man Utd videos to his profile.

When I then pointed out he quickly went from Norwich fan, to dedicated Man Utd fan within 30 minutes, he removed the Man Utd crest and videos.

The guy is thick as pigs, Ive been running rings round him for a week now, but to be honest im bored and his stalking is a little worrying.

The lengths people go to, if this is what the worldwide web has come to I would rather not be a part of it.

I wont be responding to anymore of his pathetic youtube comments as the idiot just makes himself look dumber and dumber with every comment.

The only thing im worried about is the fact that now Ive made a dick of him on youtube he will try and stalk me across the internet in the same way he did with Houston Canary.

"I''m liking his work."

What part of his work do you like then Morty?

The part where he claims to have a file on Houston Canary proving hes a paedophile???

Because personally I find that disgusting.

Thing is Morty, trying to get me to react to your posts is one thing, trying to get a reaction out of me by using child abuse to goad me is crossing a line.

Been back on youtube. According to that class a prat him and his mates had "sussed" me out.

I then pointed out that he was the only one talking - that didnt go down well - but if you look at these videos by DancesWithTrollz you will see the demented ramblings this fool has created.

what goes on in arthur''s head

Bucky fail

Message to Buckfast

Threats to make videos about Mcs Perm and others, the list goes on with this nutcase.

Anyway, due to him leaving worrying and disturbing messages on my profile I tried to block him but somehow he still managed to access my profile.

Ive now closed my account before he "gathered information" on me like he did with Houston Canary.

What a sad, sad, sad, little toss pot.

He seems to have convinced himself we are a Town not a City...I dont think he knows why some places are towns and some are cities....anyway he seems to think he and his imaginary friends have "won" and we are Norwich Town FC......let him and his sick comments alone and he will go away with any luck...by away I mean a mental institution.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]The part where he claims to have a file on Houston Canary proving hes a paedophile???[/quote]How do you know he doesn''t?

Well Chops I think if anyone did have any such evidence they would pass it on to the authoritys....not gloat about it on a website doing sod all.......

What would you do if you had proof someone was a paedo??? Pass it on to the police or webteam to investigate......or in this case, say things like..."ha ha ive got proof that you used to fornicate your students Houston"..........Think about it Chops....you normally seem a clever chap...or Chop should i say...

Oh look OlliesCanary...joined today...already posting that Houston Canary is a paedo.......hmmm...wouldnt be Stryker/Danceswithtrollz at all would it......you must think we are thick mate....this is now your 4th account on here......

I would just like to add that adding the word "Canary" to your username isnt fooling anyone that you are not this sick 54 year old, staklng american....who belives we are called Norwich FC or Norwich Town.......

Now go back and crawl under your rock Strykeer/danceswithtrollz/555.......idiot.

Arthur, how well do you know Houston?Seriously?To be honest the pair of them come across as mentally unstable as each other, and I think believing one over the other is foolhardy. Friendly advice here, don''t get caught up in other people''s vendettas on the internet.

Morty, I dont know Houston, what I do know is that if this idiot really did have proof Houston was a paedophile he wouldnt be plastering it all over a family local small forum like the pink un...he would either pass it on to the authoritys or report him to youtube.

You cant accuse someone of something that vile.

How would you react if he was saying it about you Morty???

I know what you are saying is right Morty, I agree with you I shouldnt get involved....but this is the 4th time now this idiot has come back on here after being banned for doing so 3 times.....hes now in line to get banned for a 4th time, but guess what...he will come back again and again.....

I will take your advice Morty and stay out of it now...ive said my bit....this guy is scum...