Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

This is another Colchester game to me...

I see some people saying Norwich will take the foot off the pedal and lose on Saturday but to me I believe this is a payback game for the players. They knew they were the better team when they played in Leeds and lost unfortunately due to a blunder. I believe the players have had this game circled on the calender as a Payback game for losing on National TV and I believe mostly everyone hates Leeds and the fact this game can put uncatchable distance between us and 2nd place and that is a huge motivation factor. I believe the team will come out firing like they did against Colchester and we will win this game easy 3-0.  Leeds have sucked lately and they have lost some key players so why all of a sudden do we think they will regain form? Our team is a very calm team they toy with the other teams letting them huff and puff for the first 30 mins than Norwich blow the house down.OTBC

cant wait, we are good enough..... lets just hope its the Colchester away norwich who turn up and not the colchester at home one!