Sign in to follow this  
HERALDO

Tranmere Game Good Friday

I am away from home on Good Friday In North Norfolk Stalham Area. Can anyone tell me a pub in the area that will be showing the game on Sky Sports.

Many people going to the ''Norwich'' pub near Angel for this?

Offside Bar

Am thinking about heading there rather than watching it at home (about 15 mins away)

Thanks Lord Horn It would be easier to return home than go to London. Simply does anyone know a Pub within say 15 miles of Stalham where the game will be shown.

It''s on City Road, just down from Angel station, Islington - London

I know its a popular Capital Canary haunt, and i they havemt got an away trip planned am guessing there will be a good turn out there

Think it''s all based around the fact the Landlord is a Norwich fan, so always plenty of us in there for a televised game.

Just wanted to see what the general turn out might be for this one.

Not really sure where will show it as I don''t tend to drink in Stalham.

In Stalham you could try the pub in the middle of the high street - The Grebe

I think the Lighthouse in Walcot might about 3-4 miles down the road

If not the best bet will be Norwich or North Walsham

I think Tranmere are stupid pricing it at £20 a ticket for adults when it''s on sky, are they mad lol.Me n a few mates going, all under 21 tickets so £9 each [:D]I wonder how many actually keep our away support up, not just sit and watch on sky!

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]I think Tranmere are stupid pricing it at £20 a ticket for adults when it''s on sky, are they mad lol.Me n a few mates going, all under 21 tickets so £9 each [:D]I wonder how many actually keep our away support up, not just sit and watch on sky![/quote]Have to say I am contemplating it its just the travel is a bit of a hefty price at £30 and with it being on sky would be much easier just to watch it on the box