Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

It soooooo yellow

The new kit that is,picked mine up first thing and it is a really nice kit,and hanging next to my old kit it really shows how orange our kits have become,looking forward to wearing it this afternoon when we beat dirty Leeds!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]The new kit that is,picked mine up first thing and it is a really nice kit,and hanging next to my old kit it really shows how orange our kits have become,looking forward to wearing it this afternoon when we beat dirty Leeds![/quote]Like it then huh ? Glad you finally got it lol

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="PhatCanary"]The new kit that is,picked mine up first thing and it is a really nice kit,and hanging next to my old kit it really shows how orange our kits have become,looking forward to wearing it this afternoon when we beat dirty Leeds![/quote]

Like it then huh ?
Glad you finally got it lol
[/quote]

Indeed after certain lucky fans got it yesterday hey bloodwagon[;)],i think it is a smart top and just love the bright yellow,it''s how the colour should be!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame its for only 1 season though[/quote]Yes i see that on the tag, saying the kit will be changed in 2011

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame its for only 1 season though
[/quote]

It''s Worth buying it though,i just hope the yellow stays the same long term,it''s just such a better colour!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Shame its for only 1 season though[/quote]

It''s Worth buying it though,i just hope the yellow stays the same long term,it''s just such a better colour!

[/quote]i must agree it is a better colour yellow, and well worth the 40 quid...