Sign in to follow this  
Sell By Dave

Leeds match radio 5 Sports Extra coverage

Couldn''t see this mentioned elsewhere, so thought I''d bring it up.

BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra will be carrying full commentary on tomorrow''s match. You can listen on a digital radio, or via the BBC Sport website from 2.55pm.

Great for those of us who can''t get Radio Norfolk.

This is fantastic news!

An afternoon of Soccer Special on silent, and the Norwich commentary on the digital radio.

Probably a draw tomorrow, but in our position that will be just fine

OTBC

I get the feeling we won''t be clambering for 5Live sport extra at 3pm, it will be more like some dodgy P2P website with a crap jumpy live link.

Cheers for this, didn''t know it so it''ll be perfect! Much better than putting up with occasional reports from Scott Minto or Tony Cottee on Soccer Saturday!

Nice. being in Glasgow I normally follow the Pink Un live text feed service, for matches, will be good to have commentary as well tomorrow. Maybe they should also share Canary Call with the nation on DAB? :-)

[quote user="wilw6"]Nice. being in Glasgow I normally follow the Pink Un live text feed service, for matches, will be good to have commentary as well tomorrow. Maybe they should also share Canary Call with the nation on DAB? :-)[/quote]

as soon as the game finishes they lift the block on radio snorfolk and you can et canary call online [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="wilw6"]Nice. being in Glasgow I normally follow the Pink Un live text feed service, for matches, will be good to have commentary as well tomorrow. Maybe they should also share Canary Call with the nation on DAB? :-)[/quote]

as soon as the game finishes they lift the block on radio snorfolk and you can et canary call online [:D]

[/quote]

Yes. Most Saturdays I give it a listen online, if only to chuckle at the moaners. It''s embarrassing, but weirdly entertaining.