Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

good news ( for me)

Went into the city canary shop in the mall and see they were selling the new city shirt, so got one, didnt pre order didnt know I was going to get one, just a spur of the moment thing. Now roll on Saturday when I can wear it for the Leeds  game !!!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Went into the city canary shop in the mall and see they were selling the new city shirt, so got one, didnt pre order didnt know I was going to get one, just a spur of the moment thing. Now roll on Saturday when I can wear it for the Leeds  game !!! [/quote]

What! only supposed to go on sale to people who pr-ordered it before the game tomorrow! Cheeky b''s if they are already selling it!!

Yep there selling them in castle mall shop. the girl had to ring through to make sure it was ok to sell them, but the answer was yes sell them, so I was very happy and sorry for all them that pre ordered them !!!

They wouln''t take an order from me verbally this morning for me to pick up from Carrow Road in the morning, saying that they had too many pre orders to sort out for collection. I could however turn up tomorrow and just pick one up off the shelf they said!?

[quote user="leedscanary"]

They wouln''t take an order from me verbally this morning for me to pick up from Carrow Road in the morning, saying that they had too many pre orders to sort out for collection. I could however turn up tomorrow and just pick one up off the shelf they said!?

[/quote]Well the girl told me the shirts were not going to be in till tonight, or tomorrow, thats why she had to clear it, to be able to sell them now.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]I shall be getting mine tomorrow b4 the games....then watching Naarich batter dirty Leeds...then go for a few Beers and meet some new friends[Y] sounds like the perfect day[:)]

[quote user="Dean Coney''s Arse"]

I suspect porkies.  Official site says not available till 9am Saturday

I thought the same as I went into the Carrow road shop  today they wouldn''t let me pick mine up either, they said come back tomorrow

[quote user="bloodwagon"]ok how do i put a pic up here form me camera  ? [/quote]Put picture on computer, upload photo to somewhere like photobucket, it will give you a link, then hey presto, put link on here

ok heres the pic of the new shirt mi got today FRIDAY !!!!!!http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/bloodwagon_ncfc/P1010057.jpg

[quote user="bloodwagon"]ok heres the pic of the new shirt mi got today FRIDAY !!!!!!http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/bloodwagon_ncfc/P1010057.jpg[/quote]well I guess that proves that one then. Pretty convinced there will be a few unhappy bunnies after looking at that.

how does it compare to the current shirt bloodwagon? in terms of feel and comfort. look forward to take delivery of mine next week

Now can we have a pic of you wearing it, holding todays newspaper and singing on the ball city!![;)] Well done you you lucky person BUT i have to say that has pissed me off because i pr-ordered it and was told i would have to collect it from 9 in the morning tomorrow,the club has had my £36 since the kit was first revealed yet someone can just walk in off the street and pick one up,cheeky buggers!!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]how does it compare to the current shirt bloodwagon? in terms of feel and comfort. look forward to take delivery of mine next week[/quote]To tell you the truth i havent took it out of the bag yet lmao.Looks good, hang on ill take it out just for you lolFeels king of silky, better quality, if you know what i mean.Nice shirt, i like it

What about size wise? i''ve gone for my normal XL because it didn''t look like a slim fit type,would you say it''s a normal style fit or made for the fit folk who haven''t got moobs like me!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Now can we have a pic of you wearing it, holding todays newspaper and singing on the ball city!![;)] Well done you you lucky person BUT i have to say that has pissed me off because i pr-ordered it and was told i would have to collect it from 9 in the morning tomorrow,the club has had my £36 since the kit was first revealed yet someone can just walk in off the street and pick one up,cheeky buggers!!

[/quote]SORRY :(But well done to me, being in the right place at the right time :)

[quote user="PhatCanary"]What about size wise? i''ve gone for my normal XL because it didn''t look like a slim fit type,would you say it''s a normal style fit or made for the fit folk who haven''t got moobs like me!![/quote]I asked what size was me and she said.....large as it would be nice to wear something under it in winter.and its NOT slim fit

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="PhatCanary"]What about size wise? i''ve gone for my normal XL because it didn''t look like a slim fit type,would you say it''s a normal style fit or made for the fit folk who haven''t got moobs like me!![/quote]
I asked what size was me and she said.....large as it would be nice to wear something under it in winter.and its NOT slim fit
[/quote]

Thank god,i hate slim fit,and no need to be sorry on your previous reply,it''s not your fault some STUPID ****** ***** ***** let you have one early,honestly i''m not bitter!![;)][:D] I''m just looking forward to getting my crisp new yellow shirt on and settling down to watch us beat Leeds.

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="PhatCanary"]What about size wise? i''ve gone for my normal XL because it didn''t look like a slim fit type,would you say it''s a normal style fit or made for the fit folk who haven''t got moobs like me!![/quote]I asked what size was me and she said.....large as it would be nice to wear something under it in winter.and its NOT slim fit [/quote]...and I got one (medium) from Carrow Road this afternoonApparently they have sorted out all the pre-ordered ones and were then able to put the rest on sale.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]Just for you i got me son to take this pic with todays news and the shirt on me, see its not slim fit ??http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/bloodwagon_ncfc/P1010058.jpg

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

Just for you i got me son to take this pic with todays news and the shirt on me, see its not slim fit ??
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/bloodwagon_ncfc/P1010058.jpg
[/quote]

LOL i was only messing but well done to you,you look lovely!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]Just for you i got me son to take this pic with todays news and the shirt on me, see its not slim fit ??http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy299/bloodwagon_ncfc/P1010058.jpg[/quote]

LOL i was only messing but well done to you,you look lovely!!

[/quote]It the shirt lmao

I can''t believe it the Wife has been out shopping up riverside and the City and has just come back with guess what!? YEP a fecking new pair of shoes and a new bag..the cow!!!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I can''t believe it the Wife has been out shopping up riverside and the City and has just come back with guess what!? YEP a fecking new pair of shoes and a new bag..the cow!!!![/quote]No shirt ???????Whats she like, if i was you i`d make her go up there and get your shirt, dont worry, ill be behind you...........so far behind you you will not see me lmao

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Bit tight that ''bloodwagon'' next size up for you fella ;-)[/quote]Hey i do have a tee-shirt, shirt and a jumper on lmaoBut yes i am putting on weight since being in uk, thank god i got only 1 1/2 more weeks over here till i go back to usa, or i would have to take two seats on plane lmao

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Canaries Utd"]Bit tight that ''bloodwagon'' next size up for you fella ;-)[/quote]Hey i do have a tee-shirt, shirt and a jumper on lmaoBut yes i am putting on weight since being in uk, thank god i got only 1 1/2 more weeks over here till i go back to usa, or i would have to take two seats on plane lmao [/quote]i was kidding, great shirt, good for you :-)