Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Re: Can someone pm a link to watch the match?

For anyone not ploughing through the whole thread, go to page 3 of this thread, use the link posted by Fife Canary and click on Link 2 under More Links To This Game to the right of the picture. [B]

the 3rd link which was justin tv was perfect but it seems to have gone down and has been replaced by ustream same as link 2. its watchable but very jittery, is anyone else finding this or might it be my laptop?

[quote user="gooby"]the 3rd link which was justin tv was perfect but it seems to have gone down and has been replaced by ustream same as link 2. its watchable but very jittery, is anyone else finding this or might it be my laptop?[/quote]Yeah that''s what''s happened on mine, too... its an awful stream, but the best one there!

Wonder if its because there''s so many of us viewing it? Tell you what, you lot all log off for half an hour and I''ll let you know how good it is.... [;)]

Used http://www.xroxy.com/proxy1557276.htm proxy on firefox and then logged into my bet365 account and link was there.

Be careful though, my antivirus caught a trojan from the above website.

Link 2 was much better second half. Not the best quality but at least it wasn''t too jittery. It didn''t stutter for Martins goal at least!