Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Re: Can someone pm a link to watch the match?

[quote user="spud"]

I would also be very greatful if someone pm me the linked as well, many thanks

[/quote]ditto [:)]

thanks for the links jf and east fife, though isn''t there a problem that both those links won''t work because of the registration problems, don''t i need to install a foreign proxy or something?

no mate the site i sent you will work fine but you may need to install firefox first. just click on the link on there at 3 no registration needed

[quote user="JF"]no mate the site i sent you will work fine but you may need to install firefox first. just click on the link on there at 3 no registration needed[/quote]

Could you pm me please jf?

[quote user="JF"]no mate the site i sent you will work fine but you may need to install firefox first. just click on the link on there at 3 no registration needed[/quote]ok that''s great thanks mate, I''m on firefox anyway so hopefully won''t need to download anything, cheers

Thank you so much guys, owe you big time, its currently got the Palace game on there, what time will the link work for Norwich? Anyone else need the link? i''ll forward it on to youthanks again guys, made my day!

And me please! Sorry to add to the list, but it would be much appreciated. [:D]

[quote user="ellis206"]Thank you so much guys, owe you big time, its currently got the Palace game on there, what time will the link work for Norwich? Anyone else need the link? i''ll forward it on to youthanks again guys, made my day![/quote]Yes please ellis.