Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**NORWICH V LEEDS - SCORE PREDICTION**

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]7-1 Doc hat trick, Nelson overhead kick again. Korey 40 yarder. Lappin to score a wonergoal. Holt to finish it in the 93rd minute, and run over to the very few remaining Leeds fans and tell them to shushhhhhhhh.Leeds fans to get all upset, Gradel and Ankergren to have a fight at 5-0, leaving Leeds 9 men, and no goalie on bench, we''ll take shots for fun. Frazer Forster to hit the bar.Wonderful, can''t wait.[/quote]Would be great if that did happen, as it would have League 1 for Leeds next season written all over it. I remember watching a Leeds match on TV with some mates and Leeds won a free kick, Lee Bowyer had an argument with a team mate over who was going to take it. They started fighting, causing them both to be sent off! Lets hope that consolation goal you predicted for Leeds happens to come from the penalty spot, and that the same kind of fight starts when Leeds win the spot-kick.

Will have more than a whiff of controversy...top vs second matches seem to be impacted by bad decisions

Would expect a dubious off-side or a late penalty to seal it.

Head says 1-0 to Leeds

Heart says 2-0 to us

Last time we played the, we played like we were scared and lost.

Now the tables have turned both literally and figuratively, and Leeds will be playing scared, especially since they are coming in on a bad run, whereas at least when we went there we were playing well.

3-0 Norwich. Put a stamp on that and mail it!

I thought they were more scared, we played them off the park - remember it was only a last minute slip up by Forster that cost us!!

We should have won at Helmand Road and we will win at Carrow Road  3-1 to the Norfolk Boys

I thought they were more scared, we played them off the park - remember it was only a last minute slip up by Forster that cost us!! Championship Dogger

Overall, yes, but the last few minutes the impression I got was we were clinging on for dear life. I should have said that we played scared at the end.

City 4 Leeds 1, Wall to win 5-0 and go second. Leeds to finish season in 3rd and Norwich to agree emergency loans to Colchester for Holt, Hooly and Martin. Col to beat Leeds in play off final.....

[quote user="Asobi Seksu"]1-0 to city Martin to score in the last min[/quote]So close!!!