Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**NORWICH V LEEDS - SCORE PREDICTION**

Leeds can''t keep playing badly can they?.  Dickov worries me as he has a habit of scoring against us so I will be happy with a draw.Having said that, we have a decent home record against Leeds so I shall hope for a narrow victory, 1-0 or 2-1.

In all seriousness I cannot see Forster being beaten at home in this one, so 3/4-0 win. Frankly, I don''t care who scores. [:)]

They''ve just signed Neill Collins on loan from Preston (scored at Carrow Road last season for Wolves) and look set to re-sign another defender - Shane Lowry - on loan from Villa.Still, I think we''ll win 2-1.

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

1 - 0 Norwich.

Andy Hughes own goal, 96th Minute. Sliced clearance while attempting to play the ball down the flank. Hughesy just shakes his head and shrugs towards the snakepit. Poetry.

[/quote] That would be quality & so funny !

I once had the pleasure of  watching Leeds lose 4-0 at Chelsea, and I''m thinking that I may well see that score again on Saturday. Holt 2, Elliot 2.

I jst have a really bad feeling about this Saturday. Leeds are gonna be up for this big time. If we don''t score early then the crowd will get restless and Leeds amy take advantage.

City 0-1 Leeds

God i hope i''m wrong

Have you no confidence in a side 8 points clear , scoring goals for fun all season and brimming with confidence??

2 - 0 to us .....Grayson sacked before breakfast on Sunday [:D]

I am usually McC. Just have a feeling about this weekend.

I think you''re right though. If Leeds lose Saturday they''ll sack Grayson.

I wonder what odds you''d get on Gary Megson taking over???

[quote user="Sideshow Tim - at the top of League 1"]

I am usually McC. Just have a feeling about this weekend.

I think you''re right though. If Leeds lose Saturday they''ll sack Grayson.

I wonder what odds you''d get on Gary Megson taking over???

[/quote]

This is the first season for some time that I have NOT had " the feeling " that it was all going t!ts up!!

trust PL....he has demonstrated that he knows what he`s doing.

If we lose it wont be for th wrong preparation!!

Maybe they will gift us a goal back to make up for their winner at ER ..lmao!!

I''m sure our players will be really up for this one , not least to put right that last minute sickner at elland road . 3-0 city . holt 2 and Martin .

2-0 Norwich win, easy win. But, in the back of my mind i can just see Leeds playing a blinder just for this game.

2-1 City

A late goal and 11 point lead, a little bit of symmetry with the earlier clash this season. Hoping the Doc scores actually

Past seasons have made me worry about this match and the "backlash".

However a 3-0 win - second half goals from Hoolahoop, Korey and an OG. 2 Leeds players to be sent off for fighting each other.

Don''t really see how anyone thinks Leeds are going to win. We have been immense at home since Colchester, and we are 8 points clear at the top of the league for a reason, because we have earned the most points and deserve to be there. Leeds are in horrific form really for a team in second place, and we don''t concede many at home at all, and the way they played last night I''m not worried much at all. Yes they will want to bounce back, but anyway if we were to lose, which I still see as very unlikely, it won''t be that bad really. Still would be 5 points clear which is very tasty indeed.

I had a dream that we drew 1-1

Doc bringing down a leeds player in the box from which they converted the pen, then Olly Johnson came on as a sub and equalised in the last minute.

Everyone time we have a tough looking game I go for a draw and we end up winning so I''ll go for 2-2 [:)]

Norwich 4 - 0 Leeds - Martin hattrick (23, 68 pen, 74), Doc (41 - header from corner)

Red cards - Holt Norwich - 33 serious foul play, Naylor Leeds - 33 serious foul play, Ankegren Leeds 68 - professional foul

7-1 Doc hat trick, Nelson overhead kick again. Korey 40 yarder. Lappin to score a wonergoal. Holt to finish it in the 93rd minute, and run over to the very few remaining Leeds fans and tell them to shushhhhhhhh.Leeds fans to get all upset, Gradel and Ankergren to have a fight at 5-0, leaving Leeds 9 men, and no goalie on bench, we''ll take shots for fun. Frazer Forster to hit the bar.Wonderful, can''t wait.