Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**NORWICH V LEEDS - SCORE PREDICTION**

Nice & early this week as this is the BIG one, win this and we are as good as up.[Y]

I''m going for a heated 3-1 win.[H]

Holt x 2

Johnson x 1

A tense 2-1 win for me. Martin and Holt give us the lead, Snodgrass makes it a frantic final 10 minutes.Andy Hughes to get sent off for karate-kicking the entire front row of the city stand. (Although in all seriousness I expect someone will take an early bath)

This is the one we have been waiting weeks for.

For once we have a team that won''t bottle it and Leeds ARE big time at present(bottlers)

Total 90 mins domination and a thumping for Leeds.

I am going for 4-0 and the satisfaction of watching them slink back up North with their curly tails firmly between their legs.

Part of me wonders that there will be a backlash after last night and they will play out of their skins. A lot rests on whether or not Beckford makes an appearance.I''m going for 2-nil City, but they will be up for it.Saying that, they should have been "up for it" last night, so who knows lol.

I''m not feeling too positive about this one. I''m going for 1-0 to Leeds. With Beckford back in the side I think they''ll catch us on the break midway through the 2nd half and we won''t be able to get an equaliser.

On the other hand, my heart says 2-0 City!!

Come on you yellows!

[quote user="morty"]Part of me wonders that there will be a backlash after last night and they will play out of their skins. A lot rests on whether or not Beckford makes an appearance.

I''m going for 2-nil City, but they will be up for it.

Saying that, they should have been "up for it" last night, so who knows lol.
[/quote]

As you well know Morty being up for it doesn''t make it better or a great performance![:D]

It seems that Leeds'' midfield is "going missing".  If our midfield / defence can close them down and boss the game from early on, it should be fairly comfortable.  I''d say 2-0 or 2-1 to us.

2-1 Norwich.We take the lead after about 20-30 minutes into the game, Leeds equalise inside the first 10 mins of the 2nd half, then we get the winner inside the final 25 mins of the game. Andy Hughes partially to blame for both of the goals we score.I will quite happily take a point though.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="morty"]Part of me wonders that there will be a backlash after last night and they will play out of their skins. A lot rests on whether or not Beckford makes an appearance.I''m going for 2-nil City, but they will be up for it.Saying that, they should have been "up for it" last night, so who knows lol.[/quote]

As you well know Morty being up for it doesn''t make it better or a great performance![:D]

[/quote]They were "up for it" against Man Utd and Spuds, so I beg to differ.[:)]

I just have a feeling that it will be a really tight game and then there will be red a card. My feeling tells me it will be Andy Hughes. The team with 11 men to go on and win.

After saying that last night Leeds were pants at the back, but did not look so bad going forward. If we keep it as tight as Millwall did last night I think Wes in particular will tear them apart. This is  now like a bonus game to us, win or possibly draw and we are almost up, lose in the larger picture no real harm done unless we implode. For Leeds anything but victory will be a catasrophe.

Honsetly,IMO Leeds are in deep brown bodily waste and i can only see one outcome,a City victory 3-1 Holt 2 Oli 1 plus a red card each.I wish some fans would start to believe more in our bloody team and PL, we are in top form playing infront of 25,000 + fans and should fear no one,least of all a Leeds team who are struggling to win a raffle!!

Leeds to bounce back this weekend IMONorwich 1-2 LeedsMartin to score early first goal around 10mins in and it''s all downhill from there, please prove me wrong Norwich [:P]

Like the Butler I can see us winning this one big. Leeds are all over the place and under huge pressure not to lose, so I suspect that they won''t know whether to stick or twist.

Our boys are full of confidence and will want to make a statement. I really think that if we get an early goal it could be carnage.

4-3 Leeds. Don''t why could just see this being an absolutely mental game, with a lot of mistakes in it. I have a funny feeling either Beckford or Dickov will have a say which ever plays. Hope I am wrong though. A win on Saturday and we''ve got one foot in the championship.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Like the Butler I can see us winning this one big. Leeds are all over the place and under huge pressure not to lose, so I suspect that they won''t know whether to stick or twist.

Our boys are full of confidence and will want to make a statement. I really think that if we get an early goal it could be carnage.

[/quote]Completely agree with that, though you wouldn''t have bet that Leeds would have beat Man U.Football doesn''t always follow the script, and a wounded animal is the most dangerous.Most of me is playing Devil''s advocate here though, I think we''ll win.

We have been so rubbish at keeping clean sheets recently but I really get the feeling that this is about to change. 2 - 0 Norwich.

Norwich City 1-3 Leeds United

Pessimistic I know but I''ve got a feeling that we''ll experience a bit of a Leeds backlash here and they seem to have the luck when they play us. I hope to goodness im wrong but unfortunately all I can see is Leeds keeping their title challenge alive and us suffering our first significant set-back.

If our team "turns up", then I fancy a narrow 2-1 win.

Otherwise, I can foresee a tight scramble to 1-1

Lets face it we went to Leeds when they were riding high, playing well & Beckford was on fire & did they totally out play us for a 2-1 win in injury time.....er no. IMO we played them off the park Norwich (or should I say Otsemobor) conceded two poor goals... We have nothing to fear!!!!!!!

4-0 to us... game over as far as everything is concerned.

reckon if they lose to us Bates will panic and sack Grayson.

I was reading (on WACCOE) that someone reckons the emergency loan window closes this Thursday. If this is correct then I wouldn''t be surprised if they got a few pricey prem loans in, as it really is do or die time for Leeds this Saturday.

2-2, Holt and Hoolahan - we recover from 2-0 down. Russell red card, Holt yellow.

They will come at us first half after last night and we will need to play our way back into the game. Doesn''t matter, we''ll win at Tranmere and both home games after that to confirm promotion!

[quote user="Spud1973"]Lets face it we went to Leeds when they were riding high, playing well & Beckford was on fire & did they totally out play us for a 2-1 win in injury time.....er no. IMO we played them off the park Norwich (or should I say Otsemobor) conceded two poor goals... We have nothing to fear!!!!!!![/quote]

I''d say that although we played some great football that night, Leeds did probably edge it in terms of clear cut chances (they had a couple in the last 20 mins I recall). We didn''t really create any in teh 2nd half that I can remember, and other than our goal in the first all we had was a couple of early chances (Rusty? Wes?).

Anyone that thinks this will be easy is in for a surprise. They aren''t a bad side, they''re a side lacking confidence. Other than the Swindon game, has anyone actually given them a thrashing? Watching last nights game, I thought Leeds were going to get a goal right up until Millwall got the second which killed the game. If Beckford plays, there''s no doubt that Leeds carry a significant threat, as of course do we, so in my opinion this game might come down to which side makes the individual errors. Last night, that was Leeds. Let''s hope it is again on Saturday.