Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Unofficial Match Thread!

"Getttt Innnnn!!!!! Management impact! Sub sets up sub!"

Yep. Lambert does it again.

And now Tresor Campbell sent off fir Dirty Leeds. Ha ha.

It''s all going pear shaped for Grayson.

[quote user="EssexWhite"]should have known. didn''t really deserve to win at ER but we did, u don''t deserve to win this and you have. fair play[/quote]Impressed EW, I am guessing you aren''t a waccoe regular!Take the points and the promotion! Wouldn''t fancy those playoffs!

I have to admit I feel a bit sorry for Grayson. He seems like a decent chap and he''s Leeds through and through. This must be gutting for him.

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="EssexWhite"]should have known. didn''t really deserve to win at ER but we did, u don''t deserve to win this and you have. fair play[/quote]

Impressed EW, I am guessing you aren''t a waccoe regular!

Take the points and the promotion! Wouldn''t fancy those playoffs!
[/quote]

I am actually Im just not northern!

we were heading for the play offs after millwall, this wasn''t a make or break game. we''ve all budgeted for the loss

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="EssexWhite"]should have known. didn''t really deserve to win at ER but we did, u don''t deserve to win this and you have. fair play[/quote]Impressed EW, I am guessing you aren''t a waccoe regular!Take the points and the promotion! Wouldn''t fancy those playoffs![/quote]

we were heading for the play offs after millwall, this wasn''t a make or break game. we''ve all budgeted for the loss

[/quote]Fair enough, good to have you on here today, not normally able to say that about visitors!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Doc man of the match for Neil Adams, but the Doc bashers will no doubt still be out later.[/quote]Don''t forget Chris Martin and Lappin too!

I only wanted a live stream,and i got a virus instead.Luckily my computer started up for the goal so[:@] +[:''(] +[:D]

Well done everyone,excellent result!!!!

"I only wanted a live stream,and i got a virus instead.Luckily my computer started up for the goal so + +

Well done everyone,excellent result!!!!"

Harsh on the virus. Have to admit I got fed up with the jerkiness of the stream and stuck to the Five Live commentary instead. Looking forward to seeing the highlights on the Football League show later, though not Steve Claridge''s rubbish punditry.

Lambert genius again. Norwich and Millwall or Swindon now.  Leeds are a busted flush and will have to set their sights on regrouping for the play-offs. They showed enough to get a draw, oh well, REVENGE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the lateness of the goal made it all the sweeter.

[quote user="Sell By Dave"]"I only wanted a live stream,and i got a virus instead.Luckily my computer started up for the goal so + + Well done everyone,excellent result!!!!" Harsh on the virus. Have to admit I got fed up with the jerkiness of the stream and stuck to the Five Live commentary instead. Looking forward to seeing the highlights on the Football League show later, though not Steve Claridge''s rubbish punditry.[/quote]

I was being semi-serious.Something f***** up my computer,and not being computer savvy it took me the whole game to sort out!! At least we won though[:D]

Fair play Essex White for being here for the game and putting up with our banter... it was the opposite of Bellend Road, really, except I don''t really think either side looked like outscoring the other for large parts of the game... we were quiet by our standards and Ginger Pele had Beckford in his pocket...Doc MOTM for me too, btw...

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"][quote user="EssexWhite"]should have known. didn''t really deserve to win at ER but we did, u don''t deserve to win this and you have. fair play[/quote]

Impressed EW, I am guessing you aren''t a waccoe regular!

Take the points and the promotion! Wouldn''t fancy those playoffs!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair enough, good to have you on here today, not normally able to say that about visitors!
[/quote]

Can''t help but have a quick peek at your cup final celebrations [;)]

Before i hit the pub can someone tell what Matin''s goal was like,please.[Y]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]You can come and join our promotion celebration as well, you won''t be having one otherwise.[:D]
[/quote]

Funny Guy! [^o)]

[:''(]