Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Unofficial Match Thread!

Thought i would start one of these,as it is customary.Hopefully those of us that couldn''t get to the game will be able to get a decent stream.So here''s hoping....

Might be a quiet thread with the match being streamed.  Getting nervous about this one.  Gonna hook me laptop up to the TV so hope the link is a good one.

Yeah same here.As only a member,i didn''t get a look in.Quite nervous about this,first time in ages.

The Palace game on this p2p stream isn''t the best quality... how come we managed to get such good quality for the Colchester game?!

[quote user="shefcanary"]Might be a quiet thread with the match being streamed.  Getting nervous about this one.  Gonna hook me laptop up to the TV so hope the link is a good one.
[/quote]

Yeah,thought that as well,but sod it[:D]

PLEASE keep going with the updates as much as you can. I am at work (away season ticket holder and only get two saturdays off a month), and they have banned us from sports websites! The only norwich related website I can get on is this one, so you guys are my only hope!

Norwich

• 21 Forster
  • 03 Drury
  • 05 Nelson
  • 06 Martin
  • 12 Doherty
  • 14 Hoolahan
  • 19 Lappin
  • 20 Russell
  • 30 Smith
  • 09 Holt
  • 11 Elliott

Substitutes

• 13 Rudd,
  • 23 Rose,
  • 31 Whitbread,
  • 08 Hughes,
  • 24 McNamee,
  • 16 Martin,
  • 32 Johnson

Leeds United

• 12 Higgs
  • 06 Naylor
  • 21 Lowry
  • 33 Collins
  • 04 Doyle
  • 08 Kilkenny
  • 14 Howson
  • 22 Hughes
  • 09 Beckford
  • 10 Becchio
  • 23 Snodgrass

Substitutes

• 01 Ankergren,
  • 26 Bromby,
  • 16 Johnson,
  • 28 Gradel,
  • 07 Dickov,
  • 13 Grella,
  • 20 Kandol

Oh god, do we assume that rumour about Askou being injured again is true? Its getting weird that he is not either back playing or on the bench. Do not feel good about Nelson. Please prove me wrong Nelse!

Oh well....back to work....ARGHHHH!

Man, I can''t wait! This game is going to be a good ''un! So glad the stream is about, because it''s the first home game I''ve missed in a while.

Watching the stream is really painful. My son has pushed us past our download limit for the month, so we''re throttled back to 64K. [:(]

Christ, now its come to it and I''m watching the game, I''m really nervous! I know Leeds are a decent enough team, on their day, to cause us a few problems... and I know that a loss here today will still leave us 5 points clear of Leeds... but this is one game I just don''t want us to lose! I''ll admit it now, I''ll be devastated if we do! [:(]

We have played and beaten better teams than them (Huddersfield), we do need that break through.Korey has started well.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Christ, now its come to it and I''m watching the game, I''m really nervous! I know Leeds are a decent enough team, on their day, to cause us a few problems... and I know that a loss here today will still leave us 5 points clear of Leeds... but this is one game I just don''t want us to lose! I''ll admit it now, I''ll be devastated if we do! [:(]
[/quote]

streams working for me.

gotta be said, we''re taking the game to ya.