Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Bloody Riverend moaners

Unfortuantly im a season ticket holder in the river end 3 time during the secound half some woman 3 rows back shouted at me to sit down im trying to watch the game. No wonder why theres no atmosphare down that end with people like her around. The people infront and beside me are normally good and start singing occasionally but the people behind me just moan all game long. When Martin came on the 1st thing they shouted all game was "do somthing for once martin for god sake!" They moaned at Holt, Lappin, Smith, Hoolahan, Russel on numerous occasions. Just why do people like these bother to turn up?

I sit there also but it''s a good crack where I am, I think there was even a song started from the River End after we had scored!

You could always tell the old bag "Shut the f*** up, I''m trying to watch the game!"

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

I sit there also but it''s a good crack where I am, I think there was even a song started from the River End after we had scored!

You could always tell the old bag "Shut the f*** up, I''m trying to watch the game!"

[/quote]

thats about the only time noise comes from that end, I was unfortunate to be sat in upper  P  when I got my first s/ t., And next to me were two whingers along with a woman doing her knitting aNd a guy reading a book, Now I ask you, You don''t need that sort of thing at a football match do you I mean all that singing and shouting and standing up.