Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Beckford ...

Is the laziest player I have ever seen. He never chased down the ball, gave up the minute he lost it (which was everytime he came up against Doc or Nelson), then clapped our fans when we had won it as if to say ''Yeah, well done, the league is yours, but I dont want to be at Leeds anyway so I''m leaving''. In no way possible is he the ''best forward in the league''. I''m glad we don''t have a player like that on our team.

Also, what did Kandol get sent off for? Was too busy celebrating at the time and missed it!

Ref indicated Kandol pushed someone (I think Rusty) in the throat.Beckford is a good Championship player, but I don''t see him as premiership quality.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]

Beckford is a good Championship player

[/quote]

Wow, if that''s what we have to look forward to being up against, I can''t wait to walk the championship title aswell!

L1 Player of the Year apparently. What a joke that was. Saying that, Holt wasn''t great today either. However, I know who i''d prefer to have in my team week in week out.

How the hell has Beckford won a Player of the League One award? He looks really lazy, acts like he has a high opinion of himself and doesn''t care much for anyone else - least of all his team mates.

I wouldn''t want him in my side - he''s a passenger.

There were 21 players on the pitch today that gave everything for their side today, Beckford stood out like a beacon as the one who didn''t fancy it today.

If I was a Leeds fan (if I hadn''t already topped myself) I would have been digusted in his lack of effort today.

He should have been booked for a cynical dive grabbing his face on the edge of our box in the second half, cheating is another of his dubious qualities.

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Ref indicated Kandol pushed someone (I think Rusty) in the throat.

Beckford is a good Championship player, but I don''t see him as premiership quality.

[/quote]

Worst player possibley to do that too? Did Rusty not hit him back?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

[quote user="Kent Canary"]Ref indicated Kandol pushed someone (I think Rusty) in the throat.Beckford is a good Championship player, but I don''t see him as premiership quality.

[/quote]

Worst player possibley to do that too? Did Rusty not hit him back?

[/quote]"Guess who''s gonna break ya legs,Break ya legs, break ya legs,Guess who''s gonna break ya legs,DAREL RUSSELL!"[Y]

Did he even touch the ball today? But to be fair we haven''t seen him that much this season and he can''t be that bad if he won league 1 player of the season.

Guys he is quality player! No disrespect to the ginger pele but i think he was carrying an injury and looked unfit!Leeds also were not built to be attacking today...just very solid!

Beckford didn''t look fit today IMO.

Thought it was rather decent of him applauding our fans aswell TBH, stories i''ve heard about him it seemed to be the last thing he''d do.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Is the laziest player I have ever seen. He never chased down the ball, gave up the minute he lost it (which was everytime he came up against Doc or Nelson), then clapped our fans when we had won it as if to say ''Yeah, well done, the league is yours, but I dont want to be at Leeds anyway so I''m leaving''. In no way possible is he the ''best forward in the league''. I''m glad we don''t have a player like that on our team.

Also, what did Kandol get sent off for? Was too busy celebrating at the time and missed it!

[/quote]

did he play today then, the only thing I noticed about him was he collapsed in a heap at the final whistle

[quote user="Lambo"]Beckford didn''t look fit today IMO. Thought it was rather decent of him applauding our fans aswell TBH, stories i''ve heard about him it seemed to be the last thing he''d do.[/quote]

Had a good look at him during the pre match warm up, thought he was holding back, then when they had the one touch session he sat it out, which leads me to think he was being wrapped in cotton wool just to get him on the pitch, grayson''s last desperate throw of the dice me thinks, shame it went tits ''haha''

If someone with photoshop ability would like to mock up a picture of a miniature Beckford poking out of the top of Doherty''s pockets, that would be much appreciated.... [:)]

[quote user="funny old game"]

[quote user="Lambo"]Beckford didn''t look fit today IMO. Thought it was rather decent of him applauding our fans aswell TBH, stories i''ve heard about him it seemed to be the last thing he''d do.[/quote]

Had a good look at him during the pre match warm up, thought he was holding back, then when they had the one touch session he sat it out, which leads me to think he was being wrapped in cotton wool just to get him on the pitch, grayson''s last desperate throw of the dice me thinks, shame it went tits ''haha''

[/quote]

Really? Would explain it. No doubt the Doc and Nelson done great against him but he has scored all them goals and been named L1 player of the season for a reason.