Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Beckford is out

You put the Beckford in

You pull the Beckford out

In Out shake it all about

You do the NCFC and you turn them over

That''s what it''s all about

OHHHHH stuff the Leeds Ohhhhhh Stuff the Leeds.

He doesn''t need to explain, he''s always been a regular source of information and has always proved to be spot on.

To be fair CA, some posters may not know that he has provided a few snippets of information, so people are justified to ask.

[quote user=Canaries in Bed]He doesn''t need to explain, he''s always been a regular source of information and has always proved to be spot on. To be fair CA, some posters may not know that he has provided a few snippets of information, so people are justified to ask.[/quote]spot on.....to all those who do not know CUSDP...he is a very very realiable source....as always CUSDP we much appreciate the tit bits[Y] keep them comin

Good point.

Maybe they have an iron in a fire somewhere in regards to a loan?

Surely this lad is not going to turn there season around is he? Hope not.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I have it on good authority that Beckford is OUT of Saturdays game and probably another 2. DAvide somma who is on loan from Leeds at Lincoln has now been placed on a 24hr recall option. Happy Days.[/quote]

Somma has been playing really well at Lincoln

[quote user="The Butler"]

You put the Beckford in

You pull the Beckford out

In Out shake it all about

You do the NCFC and you turn them over

That''s what it''s all about

OHHHHH stuff the Leeds Ohhhhhh Stuff the Leeds.

[/quote]

You''ll give Mello Yello a run for his money........

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]He doesn''t need to explain, he''s always been a regular source of information and has always proved to be spot on. To be fair CA, some posters may not know that he has provided a few snippets of information, so people are justified to ask.[/quote]

Fair enough [:)]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In response to your question earlier CA, afraid he''s off at the end of the season. Think it first came to light about 6 weeks ago. Shame, the guys a legend.[/quote]

Thats a real shame although I do understand it must be hard for Crooky being away from his family for so long.

As for Beckford I''m glad he''s not playing.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Check my previous posts if you want.[/quote]I just checked your 2644 previous posts and I have no clue what you are talking about :P jk

City win then, as i''ve said before, Leeds rarely win without Beckfords goals/finishing.

Cheers for sharing CUSDP.

Accoring to the bbc vid of the leeds milwall game, Beckford has a hamstring injury. These things don''t heal in a week.

Beckford isn''t injured it was an arguement with Simon Grayson and the team after the Saints game, they said he wasn''t trying hard enough, he said he was, so on... He then didn''t get on the team coach home from the game, had a hissy fit and made his own way home. Grayson dropped him from the Millwall game to show that he''s not untouchable, i''ve been told he will be back on saturday.Two "reliable" sources, maybe not everyone is right all the time. :)

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Beckford isn''t injured it was an arguement with Simon Grayson and the team after the Saints game, they said he wasn''t trying hard enough, he said he was, so on... He then didn''t get on the team coach home from the game, had a hissy fit and made his own way home. Grayson dropped him from the Millwall game to show that he''s not untouchable, i''ve been told he will be back on saturday.Two "reliable" sources, maybe not everyone is right all the time. :)[/quote]No offence, but I''ll wait and see on Saturday

We will know just before the game who is right;  but as long as we play our game,   high energy from front to back its leeds who will have to worry about martin holt and hoolahan whether beckford plays or not. 

[quote user="FCRude"]OK.  I have worked it out.

can u sit down please is/or source is Darren Huckerby.

Davide Somma is good friends with Hucks as they both played for San Jose.
[/quote]

There is another D.S. on loan at Lincoln...

Just heard on the radio that the Leeds manager is expecting Beckford to be in the squad now so perhaps they are playing games or maybe he''s recovered quicker than they thought.

Sounds like he will play but who cares with or without Beckford Leeds will still come away with 0 points later today!!

Anyone heard if he''s playing.

Right must get ready to get to Carrow Road, enjoy the game everyone [:)]

[quote user="FCRude"]OK.  I have worked it out.can u sit down please is/or source is Darren Huckerby.Davide Somma is good friends with Hucks as they both played for San Jose.[/quote]"Darren Huckerby" and "Can You Sit Down Please" have the same number of syllables...And "Darren Huckerby''s Can You Sit Down Please" rhymes.

[quote user="Depraved"][quote user="Adam NCFC"]Beckford isn''t injured it was an arguement with Simon Grayson and the team after the Saints game, they said he wasn''t trying hard enough, he said he was, so on... He then didn''t get on the team coach home from the game, had a hissy fit and made his own way home. Grayson dropped him from the Millwall game to show that he''s not untouchable, i''ve been told he will be back on saturday.Two "reliable" sources, maybe not everyone is right all the time. :)[/quote]No offence, but I''ll wait and see on Saturday[/quote]No offence taken :) Like I said, not everyone is right all the time :) But whether he played or not he was Shiiitttttttt.