Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Beckford is out

Not worried one way or the other , we will stuff Leeds with or without him .

Ian Venshun

Works for skysports and also freelances for the sun I believe

Although the latter usually relies on it''s woman sports correspondent - May Dupshytte

You''ve always delivered in the past, CUSDP, but I''m surprised your net reaches as far as Leeds! That''s good to hear... [Y]

[quote user="emmaroyds"]what authority would that be?[/quote]

He doesn''t need to explain, he''s always been a regular source of information and has always proved to be spot on.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I have it on good authority that Beckford is OUT of Saturdays game and probably another 2. DAvide somma who is on loan from Leeds at Lincoln has now been placed on a 24hr recall option. Happy Days.[/quote]i heard he had a big fallout with Grayson....either way its all good...my god i hope we batter them

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I have it on good authority that Beckford is OUT of Saturdays game and probably another 2. DAvide somma who is on loan from Leeds at Lincoln has now been placed on a 24hr recall option. Happy Days.[/quote]i heard he had a big fallout with Grayson....either way its all good...my god i hope we batter them[/quote]That''s what I head too, mate

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Sorry about the multiple posts, was on my phone and it kept saying error. Not the usual source but someone who is well in the know about the lad at Lincoln..... Can''t say anymore.[/quote]

A mate who is a Norwich based Leeds fan was telling me earlier that they are having major training ground trouble according to the fans in Leeds,also they are producing vast amounts of brown stuff because 90% of the fans think we will stuff them come Saturday,lets hope your source is right CUSDP and thanks for the info,and ignore the jibes from certain idiots on here!! [:)]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]A mate who is a Norwich based Leeds fan was telling me earlier that they are having major training ground trouble [/quote]Apparently it started around the time that Beckford and Dickov were thrust together... who would''ve guessed, eh?

CUSDP says Beckford''s out? = Beckford''s definitely out.Someone else says Beckford''s out? = Beckford will probably play anyway, stop talking rubbish you fool.GJ CUSDP I hope you''re right again! :D

lets hope this is true , as much as i think we will give leeds a good beating anyway ,i think he is the biggest threat . but from what i saw against millwall ,the rest of them look completely knackered in the second half ,without him they are stuffed .

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="can u sit down please"]I have it on good authority that Beckford is OUT of Saturdays game and probably another 2. DAvide somma who is on loan from Leeds at Lincoln has now been placed on a 24hr recall option. Happy Days.[/quote]i heard he had a big fallout with Grayson....either way its all good...my god i hope we batter them[/quote]
That''s what I head too, mate
[/quote]My Leeds fan work mate is gutted they didnt get rid and take the money when they had the chance....i think he(Beckford) alone has put so much unrest in the camp...what a bigtime charlie he is lol....god i hope we give them a good battering....4:0 5:0 lol

OK.  I have worked it out.can u sit down please is/or source is Darren Huckerby.Davide Somma is good friends with Hucks as they both played for San Jose.

[quote user="FCRude"]OK.  I have worked it out.can u sit down please is/or source is Darren Huckerby.Davide Somma is good friends with Hucks as they both played for San Jose.[/quote]Haha, quality... he wishes... [:P]