Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Chris Martin

Have a look at the picture on the guardian website, you might think Chris enjoyed today''s goal!http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/27/norwich-leeds-league-one

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Chris-Martin-001.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Excellent stuff Morty, can anyone make that a desktop wallpaper please?[/quote]I think its too small an image, it would be blurry.I am pretty sure the Pink un will have some for wallpaper pretty soon.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Excellent stuff Morty, can anyone make that a desktop wallpaper please?[/quote]Image isn''t a high enough resolution but im sure Pete will have some done soon :)

The one time I am envious of footballers is when they get to experience a moment like that.Top of the table clash in a pivitol gameYou on the bench, you come on with a point to proveScore a cracker infront of 20,000+ people and make a city happyBliss

He is a quality finisher and has matured so much since beeing on loan to Luton. Some relation of his who works at my brothers school got him a couple of personal signatures on pictures. Sounds like a nice prize up for grabs next home match. A meal with Chris and Micky.

[quote user="Fromage Frais"]
The one time I am envious of footballers is when they get to experience a moment like that.

Top of the table clash in a pivitol game

You on the bench, you come on with a point to prove

Score a cracker infront of 20,000+ people and make a city happy

Bliss

[/quote]

To score any goal infront of 20,000+ people would be undescribeable. Living the dream are players.

Chrissy, Oli, Holty, Elliot and Hoolahan were practicing finishing crosses into the box when warming up before the game. Martins finishing was by far the best. Hoolahan looked pretty rubbish and Oli was good  but he always placed it in the bottom left.

And the associated article appeared to be written by someone who knows something about Norwich & was actually at the match. Things are looking up!

Well if I didn''t recognise him I''d not think twice about him. He was just shopping with 2 mates walking chatting casually. I''d expect a high profile player to feel some what uncomfortable whilst walking around with people recognising him.

about 20 mins or so after final whistle i see Chrissy walking over the old bridge just of  Carrow Road, with a group of fans.... Cracking smile on his face and so should it of been!!! Gave him a toot toot, and a thumbs up, which he kindly acknowleged....

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]about 20 mins or so after final whistle i see Chrissy walking over the old bridge just of  Carrow Road, with a group of fans.... Cracking smile on his face and so should it of been!!! Gave him a toot toot, and a thumbs up, which he kindly acknowleged....[/quote]

Didn''t spend long in the dressing room. Just a quick question. Do all the players live in Norwich or have to...?

[quote user="ǝƃɹoǝƃ"]

[quote user="Barclay Block E Trucker"]about 20 mins or so after final whistle i see Chrissy walking over the old bridge just of  Carrow Road, with a group of fans.... Cracking smile on his face and so should it of been!!! Gave him a toot toot, and a thumbs up, which he kindly acknowleged....[/quote]

Didn''t spend long in the dressing room. Just a quick question. Do all the players live in Norwich or have to...?

[/quote]

Not sure if he was with family or not, but was defo there and walking with the fans.... in his training tracksuit, and a white t shirt... just past where the ole boy sells the scarfs and badges!!