Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Andy Hughes - What a Great Run

He showed great pace I thought and so direct, one side of the pitch to another, real side to side stuff. Clearly wanted first use of the bath.

Besides that he spent so much time yapping to the ref about our players I''m glad our fans gave him the bird.

Can''t wait until Football league show. So many things i missed.

Did enjoy the moment in the first half when under pressure from Elliot (I think) he fell on his backside when trying to turn in a panic..

Yes there were a couple of classic Andy Hughes moments! And what about that run he made towards the Barclay when the teams came on the field before the start? Thought for one moment he was going to jump into the crowd and sort a few people out!

I enjoyed him also walking into his teammate and gifting us the ball at one stage. The jokes on us in a way though. We did pay 500,000 for him!

Had a little bit of time for the guy before yesterday''s game, because of the effort and commitment he gives...BUT that has completely gone now...what a complete kn#b!

Particularly his antics after the Holt challenge on Snodgrass...the priize pr*t was nowhere near the incident but decided to try and get his face into Holt''s continuously, probably trying to get a reaction to get Holt his marching orders...thankfully he is as sh*te at that tactic as he is at defending...long may he slip into lower league anonymnity. T#sser!