Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Waccoe is going nuts ha ha!!!!

I realise, like all of us, that you''re very happy Slim but I honestly don''t think mentioning the comment re Becchio fits in with the wording of the thread title.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I realise, like all of us, that you''re very happy Slim but I honestly don''t think mentioning the comment re Becchio fits in with the wording of the thread title.[/quote]

I do.

A prime example of the over reaction of Leeds supporters.

I wasn''t gloating that he was injured.

Not really sure what you''re getting at YC

Good lets get there website down too :) Keep on going on it. I love it..It must be Norwich fans..Millwall fans....and Leeds fans lol

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I realise, like all of us, that you''re very happy Slim but I honestly don''t think mentioning the comment re Becchio fits in with the wording of the thread title.[/quote]

I do.

A prime example of the over reaction of Leeds supporters.

I wasn''t gloating that he was injured.

Not really sure what you''re getting at YC

[/quote]

* over reaction and in-fighting

I''ve actually found myself a little puzzled by the reaction of the non-wacko Waccoes... some Leeds fans I know are taking heart from their performance yesterday (which was nothing special, they just came up against a rather flat Norwich team on the day), but seem to be ignoring the fact that they could quite easily be in 4th place by this time next week... ''taking positives from the game'', blah blah blah... sorry, but Leeds showed about as much attacking intent as, well, us today... It was a war of attrition and if Leeds fans are happy with that performance, then maybe they''re starting to finally lower their expectations to their standards.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I''ve actually found myself a little puzzled by the reaction of the non-wacko Waccoes... some Leeds fans I know are taking heart from their performance yesterday (which was nothing special, they just came up against a rather flat Norwich team on the day), but seem to be ignoring the fact that they could quite easily be in 4th place by this time next week... ''taking positives from the game'', blah blah blah... sorry, but Leeds showed about as much attacking intent as, well, us today... It was a war of attrition and if Leeds fans are happy with that performance, then maybe they''re starting to finally lower their expectations to their standards.[/quote]I noticed that EM. It starts at the top with Grayson''s post match comments. To be fair it''s an indication of the respect they have for us. I think there''s some logic in it. I personally hope they stay down for many reasons but I wouldn''t bet against them limping home.

I cannot believe how they get away with some of the language used on that site!!! Still just shows how retarded some of their fans are!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]I cannot believe how they get away with some of the language used on that site!!! Still just shows how retarded some of their fans are!!
[/quote]

If they were banned for bad language there would be nobody left there to post, and if there were, they would not have the necessary remaining vocabulary to do so. [:D]