Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Arrogant Leeds fans

Got into the game today just before kick off. Bunch of Leeds fans walked past us all singing and just wanting someone to start a fight with them. They were all very big headed, singing in our faces.

"We are Leeds, we are Leeds" etc etc.

I don''t think they have realised that they are in L1 and quickly f''ing up their chances of going up. I wish they would realise that they are not famous anymore. The days of Ferdinand, Fowler and woodgate are gone.

Low intelligence fans those are! Whilst they are devoting their energy to off-pitch activity they will remain exactly where they are. It''s not rocket science!

I prefer us to have a dignified return to the Championship and leave people like that behind.

Another 3 points today - S''good innit?

They will enjoy shouting it around the grounds of league 1 again next year. Do feel sorry for the likes of willynaylor and essex white who are decent fans but unfortunately for them Leeds attract a large following of louts.

Was speaking to some older Leeds fans out the back of Lloyds today and they weren''t confident at all, nor were they arrogant like some of their fans. 

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Got into the game today just before kick off. Bunch of Leeds fans walked past us all singing and just wanting someone to start a fight with them. They were all very big headed, singing in our faces. "We are Leeds, we are Leeds" etc etc. I don''t think they have realised that they are in L1 and quickly f''ing up their chances of going up. I wish they would realise that they are not famous anymore. The days of Ferdinand, Fowler and woodgate are gone.[/quote]

We will when you do!

go on WACCOE, first 2 pages are topics about Leeds.

come here first page is all topics about Leeds.

every other topic on here since october, yep you guessed it, Leeds.

not arrogant, I''ve seen several fans on here calling every club except ourselves and Southampton Tin Pot.

Leeds are now up there with Piswich.

The majority only came here for a fight, trying to provoke trouble with the young and elderly.

I have never witnessed such a bunch of arse holes in all my life and they got what they deserved today..... Feck all!

Forever living on past glories, Leeds are an absolute joke of a club.

One I know have on par with them

down the road.

I hope they rot in L1 for seasons to come.

Lmao Essex White.... way to go to prove the point of the post! People only discuss Leeds on here because you''re our closest rivals... actually edit that ''WERE'' our closest rivals. Topics will now begin to be about Millwall [;)] .My favourite bit of your post is the bit where you state ''go on WACCOE, first 2 pages are topics about Leeds'' Blimey now there''s a surprise.

Put it this way. Lets just say a few mouthy leeds got a little bit of a welcome from some of the older lads.

I dont think violence is good but there were a few nutters out from the old days today and leeds didnt get an easy ride as they think they would, i can assure you of that.

thats what they sing! f**k me i saw the kaiser chiefs playing in san francisco. the same song was sung there as well as ''''yorkshire, yorkshire'''' etc. just got home from todays game, did not see any grief

I travelled on the train to Ely with lots of Leeds fans. They were very quiet and not aggressive even though I was wearing a City scarf.  As I got off the train A Leeds supporter was very complimentary about the way we had played and I responded in kind.  There may have been unruly supporters at the ground but those on the train were well behaved.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Lmao Essex White.... way to go to prove the point of the post! People only discuss Leeds on here because you''re our closest rivals... actually edit that ''WERE'' our closest rivals. Topics will now begin to be about Millwall [;)] .

My favourite bit of your post is the bit where you state ''go on WACCOE, first 2 pages are topics about Leeds'' Blimey now there''s a surprise.
[/quote]

well it takes a while to find a norwich topic on here!!

You are (were) our closest rivals, we still didn''t post as much about you as you do us!

Erm, don''t know if you''d noticed, EW, but one of the reasons half the posts on here today are about Leeds is that we played them and beat them.  Oh, and their fans have been scummy.  I can understand why you''d blocked it from your mind, though... drowning your sorrows tonight? I hope your fans don''t drink too much at Wembley and miss Swindon''s 83rd minute winner...

Just to put your actual rivals into perspective, all you Leeds fans on this Norwich message board:

before you play again Millwall will be above you by three points and with a superior goal difference. And when you play again, it will be against a side capable of sending you 4th.

So, Leeds fans....go 4th and multiply!

Essexwhite - The reason why our posts concern Leeds are simple. At the start of the season it was about catching Leeds. Now the posts are simply ''Can you believe how Leeds have f*cked this right up?!''

Beckford looked committed today :-)

What is all this about Leeds? I look at them as an average League 1 side.

The reason people on here are writing threads about Leeds etc....

is 1. We played them today.

2. We laugh at Leeds because they think they are something they''re not.

3. 90% of their fans are muppets who attack people of all ages ( not only game lads who want it ) albeit kids or old people who can hardly defend their selves due to their age. I am writing this as i have supported Norwich for well over 39 years now and have to say Leeds, Millwall, Wolves and Ipshit are the only fans that i have seen will attack anyone in sight as they are cowards and just a total waste of space.

If a group of fans want a fight, i only respect them if they fight with only others who are looking for a fight out of the way of joe public.

Every club has hooligans, its life, its a social problem which will not go away and its been at football matches for years.

I hope no-one bought any of those bloody Norwich/Leeds half and half scarves being sold on Carrow Bridge before the game. Bizarre. Wasn''t exactly a cup final.

They genuinely believe that they are our cup final when we play them, Exeter or Yeovil maybe see them that way but I''m sure we don''t. Big game yesterday only because they are in the top two, no other reason. Talk about living on former glories.