Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Had a comical run in with the Leeds Fan bus today

I was travelling to Wisbech after the game today and just after Costessey (sp) where the road narrows to single carriageway after the dually cars were doing the usual ignorant thing of diving in the outside lane and cutting in to beat the traffic.I was in no hurry so didn''t pay too much attention to fighting through the traffic but when a big coach tried to cut me up by cutting in I was having non of it (I didn''t know it was a Leeds coach at the time) I didn''t want to get stuck behind it for the next 10 miles or so before the next stage of dually..So I stood my ground and the fans on the bus just waved at me, and I waved back. Then the coach turned into the layby just off the roundabout and tried undercutting me up there! I quickly realised it was a Leeds bus and just waved back whilst they gave the expecting hand taunts. Was some what comical that the bus driver would try such an elaborate and dangerous move! Just goes to show how fustrated they must have been!Even my missus gave them the birdie back!

tried that with me, pulled next em and gave the wanker. the car behind forced them to lock up.................that''ll teach em.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="kc canary"]*yawn*[/quote]Great contribution to the thread.[/quote]Lol, its ok let him be. If he has time to make such a thoughful response than I''ll take it as a compliment that even though he found my post ''yawn-worthy'' his evening was still sad enough to allow him the time to make such a post.

Ah, sorry my bad. I thought I was discussing the actions of someone (you) with some sense. Clearly you don''t have ''enuf'' to warrant me responding. Ciao.

You didn''t mention that the ''yawn'' responder also took the time to read your entire post. Adding that would have hit home even better!

I know exactly what you were writing about re" the traffic, and found your actions and those of the 1 or 2 others who joined you to be quite amusing. Good post!

[quote user="kc canary"]and ur evenin was good enuf to warrant posting abour ur exciting bus incedent....[/quote]Learn to spell, you cretin.

[quote user="kc canary"]and ur evenin was good enuf to warrant posting abour ur exciting bus incedent....[/quote][img]http://www.maisyfun.com/forchildren/images/LearnMaisySpellModule.jpg[/img]

[quote user="kc canary"]and ur evenin was good enuf to warrant posting abour ur exciting bus incedent....[/quote]

Thanks for highlighting your extensive use of spelling and punctuation for those of us old enough to remember the good old days of paying attention to your english teacher in lessons.

[quote user="WACCOE"]How many more threads are there gunna b bout ya cup finla lolz[/quote]Oh that''s right - yesterday was of no importance to you at all! Now you''ve stinked it up good and proper you''re playing the old ''we never cared anyway'' card. You''re not fooling anyone Seth, so dry your eyes.