Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Early Season Predictions

Who would you prefer on MOTD.....

Mark Lawrenson (28/8/09)

''I am really worried about Norwich City. I think you''ll be in the second division (league 2) within 10 months.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufZRA5gyXhQ

or

(First Wizard 20/10/09)

City and Lambert answered a few questions for me at Leeds last night, our side WILL go up in one of the two top places........add that to your signatures! 

I''d prefer to know what Wiz had to say in August and what Lawro had to say in October before I make my mind up[;)]

At least Lawrenson''s consistent. If I "added" every declaimation by First Wizard "to my signatures!" as he so egotistically requested above - I''d have a very very long signature would I not?Nice to see MOTD''s gay icon number 2 taking a long bloated look at a very very humble pie though. ''Oooh Gary - pass the Actimel''.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''d prefer to know what Wiz had to say in August and what Lawro had to say in October before I make my mind up[;)]

[/quote]Lol nutty, As soon as Lambert was appointed, I said on here ''In Lambert I Trust'' (although to be honest I wanted Tilson to replace Gunn) but hey, Lamberts talent stood out a mile for me in his first week here!

Gawd, have I got something right....................at last?[;)]

Still not sure about Tilson Wiz. If he keeps Southend up this season it''ll be a miracle and a huge feather in his cap. I hope he does, I like to see loyalty in football and he''s certainly been loyal to The Shrimpers. But ultimately, surely if he had any ambition he would have moved by now, which suggests he''s not so highly rated outside his own club.

[quote user="Romantic"]At least Lawrenson''s consistent. If I "added" every declaimation by First Wizard "to my signatures!" as he so egotistically requested above - I''d have a very very long signature would I not?

[/quote]Isn''t envy ugly?[:D][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Still not sure about Tilson Wiz. If he keeps Southend up this season it''ll be a miracle and a huge feather in his cap. I hope he does, I like to see loyalty in football and he''s certainly been loyal to The Shrimpers. But ultimately, surely if he had any ambition he would have moved by now, which suggests he''s not so highly rated outside his own club.

[/quote]As you rightly said nutty, he''s very loyal, I wonder if he thinks back to when we asked to speak to him and his chairman refused us in doing so.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Romantic"]At least Lawrenson''s consistent. If I "added" every declaimation by First Wizard "to my signatures!" as he so egotistically requested above - I''d have a very very long signature would I not?

[/quote]Isn''t envy ugly?[:D][;)][/quote]You know it''s not envy old boy. I just don''t feel the need to declaim my every hunch as soothsaying. But if you want one I''ll try to dig up my posts [won''t really - I can''t be arrised] about the difference between Holt and Lee pre-season and how we had a goal machine with amazing attitude on our books but that I was concerned about shape and supply letting him down.... I''ve been right about him since before he was born... so ner!

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Romantic"]At least Lawrenson''s consistent. If I "added" every declaimation by First Wizard "to my signatures!" as he so egotistically requested above - I''d have a very very long signature would I not?

[/quote]Isn''t envy ugly?[:D][;)][/quote]

You know it''s not envy old boy. I just don''t feel the need to declaim my every hunch as soothsaying. But if you want one I''ll try to dig up my posts [won''t really - I can''t be arrised] about the difference between Holt and Lee pre-season and how we had a goal machine with amazing attitude on our books but that I was concerned about shape and supply letting him down.... I''ve been right about him since before he was born... so ner!
[/quote]

Giggle.[Y]

Ok Wiz. Did you honestly think back in August after 3 games we would be able to fight off the likes of Stockport, Wycombe, Southend etc to secure our league 1 status. If, yes then you have trumped Lawro.

[quote user="Good Touch For A Big Man"]Ok Wiz. Did you honestly think back in August after 3 games we would be able to fight off the likes of Stockport, Wycombe, Southend etc to secure our league 1 status. If, yes then you have trumped Lawro.[/quote]Honestly? with Gunn ? No..