Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

The "we can mess it up and implode"posters who

Kept posting during the week "we could lose this and do what leeds did,go on a losing streak and implode"

Im so glad i and a few others ignored your negitivity as as soon as the sun came out yesterday,till i hit the bed around 2 am,i had a superb day,and as i said last week,KNOW we will go up,and had no chance of imploding as we are not leeds,we have lambert a stronger squad and there is complete harmony within the camp....

like i said in another post, in seasons gone by I could see us losing and imploding, but even if we had lost to Leeds (and to be fair we weren''t great yesterday but dug in and ground the result out), Lambert has got the mentality in the camp spot-on so our chances of imploding are close to nil!

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

Kept posting during the week "we could lose this and do what leeds did,go on a losing streak and implode"

Im so glad i and a few others ignored your negitivity as as soon as the sun came out yesterday,till i hit the bed around 2 am,i had a superb day,and as i said last week,KNOW we will go up,and had no chance of imploding as we are not leeds,we have lambert a stronger squad and there is complete harmony within the camp....

[/quote]

Oh ok then [Y]

Agree BB,and to give millwall their due,they to have got their s*** together since way back,and i cant see them imploding so expect them to push  leeds all the way... As a kid i remember the 86 season when pompey led the table with milwall and us behind,then both millwall and us overtook them and it looked odds on that we would go up,and did,and a fair bet millwall would join us,and right at the end pompey overtook them!and i think i was gutted for poor millwall doing all that and being pipped at the post(i was a kid so didnt know we were supposed to hate millwall as the song goes) so i think millwall will turn the tables and do that to leeds